What style are you most attracted to on the opposite sex?

What style are you most attracted to on the opposite sex?

For example, I love when guys just dress casually. Like jeans and a white T-shirt is so attractive to me. Lol Or basketball shorts and a T-shirt. Anything like that. What about you? :)

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• The girls I notice the most are girls that are wearing tight jeans or those tight leather type pants. I simply love both those on girls. If she accompanies that with some nice top well then you have my perfectly dressed girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the primped up girly girl look.

Lip and eye makeup (I have an eye shadow fetish!), dress or skirt w/ feminine top, primped nails and hair, heels...yum. :)

2|1
    0|0
    • Pretty much the type of females you see working at cosmetic kiosks and at salons.

I like 'em as girly as they come!

8-)

• This w/o jacket looks like an attractive & fun date outing
    www.strangepersons.com/images/content/179175.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when they wear dresses, from formal to casual. I don't know why, it just works.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess you could call it department store chic? I like a girl that wears clothes that fit properly, are coordinated, accent her body, etc. But also a girl who doesn't derive her social status from having the latest (and overpriced) designer brands.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all sorts. I don't think I could pin down one style. You should all just stay naked and then we wouldn't have to decide! :) LOL. Jeans and a white t-shirt is my trademark, I wear that more often than anything lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, t-shirts, hoodies or some interesting sweater, flat shoes, button down plaid shirts, jean shorts, scarfs. Pretty basic, nothing to fancy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes don't matter much to me. Not looking like she's trying really hard is often nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haaaate it when girls dress up. It wrecks it. I love casual too.

1|2
    0|1
  • I like it when girls dress in a cute, feminine, girly type of style.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a t-shirt. I also like tight leggings on girls with round butts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when a girl wears a scarf. I don't why but it catches my attention.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I really like it when guys just wear jeans and a shirt. And not tight-fitting shirts with the super short sleeves...those are so feminine to me. I like it when they look comfy. Hoodie, sweatshirt, whatever. I don't like skinny jeans or super form-fitting muscles shirts. I prefer men who look like men lol. In terms of fancier clothes, I love a guy in a suit and tie. So hot. Overall though, I would take a guy who looks like slob over someone who is too manicured, overly metrosexual... That kills the attraction for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same. I also prefer the casual style. But I don't really like the white color on guys. I prefer darker colors like black, blue, grey etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Punks, grunge look...metalheads... (but not a jackastic caricature...)

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same as you lol. And also suits. Especially when they don't dress up often- the suit looks especially attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yeah. I'm not a huge fan of suits but when my boyfriend dresses up in a nice dress shirt and a tie he looks very good. Haha!

• Skateboarder type. Supras, jeans and a tee.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, agree, jeans and simple white t = hot. anything casual and like he doesn't care is very attractive if he's young like teens to mid 20s

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys in suits make me go crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • T shirt and jeans

1|0
    0|0