Good looks or personality?

For all GIRLS:

What would you prefer in a guy?

Good looks or a good personality

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality - you may look good but so what - I want a guy who could make me laugh, smile. I want a guy who's smart and loving - you know these are the characteristics that make a guys personality. If you know how to make me smile, we could talk on any topic and not get offended and if you can be yourself - not a false one then you are already good looking to me - even for the guys personality is the main point well for a certain age but its the main key!

What Girls Said 5

• OMG Personality definetly does it for me. A guy with personality makes my heart melt. A guy with looks is HOT, but that's about it. The more you get to know someone with a good personality the more that personality seeps out of their pours and makes them beautiful on the outside too, sorry for the randomness. Hope this helps?

• The old, good looks or personality question. Simple, a true serious girl goes after personality, I have met some guys in the past who are not that great to look at, but I was attracted and drawn to them because of their personality. Yes, looks do play a large role, but that is only to superficial girls who want to be treated like crap and don't want to have a serious lasting relationship.

• Definitely personality. I dated a guy who wasn't all that attractive; however, his personality made him beautiful I was in love with him until something unfortunate happened that we couldn't be together. But anyway, I wouldn't be with someone just because of his looks. The guy could be a model or whatever but if he has a horrible close-minded-shallow personality or just anything negative then I won't be with him. A guy doesn't mean anything to me if he has a horrible personality.

• I think you get the point already! Personality is what counts the most! I have liked a guy who had a great personality, but he wasn't good looking. So personality is the MAIN KEY!!!

• Definitely personality! Good looks may make him pray to too many other girls!

What Guys Said 0