What styles of clothing are you into right now?

what styles of clothing are you into right now?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like wearing very feminine clothes, like sundresses and anything with lace and ribbons and pretty floral prints. I'm almost always wearing a skirts and heels, and accessorizing with necklaces, chokers, dangling earrings, and bracelets, and am always toting around a handbag or clutch. ^-^

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm what most girls would call a redneck so I'm still wearing the old blue jeans with the skole rings in them and my old boots

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Legs! I'm into jean mini skirts, short shorts, and short dresses. I also am liking burnout tops, and simple plain stuff with accesories that make it adorable and standout, like a solid peachy babydoll with a bright tourquoise underneath and than other little tourquoise accesories. I really like flip flops and cute flats of bright colors ha. I'm not really into brand names right now, I mean I have quite a few but right now I just don't feel like wearing them ha, so for now my hollister will stay in my closet lol. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about the grunge comeback. Not going too far though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Since the weather has been getting a lot better I've been wearing a lot of bright colored/patterned dresses, high waisted skirts with tanktops, big sunglasses, flip flops, and of course shorts.

im not really a high heels kind of girl

0|0
    0|0