Lovely ladies of GaG: glasses or no glasses on dudes?

Pretty much all in the question y'all.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

• On you Red? Anything works.
  • I think glasses are sexy.
  • Eh I prefer guys get contacts
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Either way. I've had glasses since I was 4 and contacts since I was in like 5th grade so I have love for dudes with glasses.

They aren't in a turn on or turn off in and of themselves, but some guys do look crazy hot in glasses. Like you, for instance. :P

• I had glasses since I was 2 months old. I was born with eye problems :/

Thanks for the compliment Bubbie.

• Well the glasses thing is working for you now, so there you go:) we made it!!!

• Yeah we made it!

What Girls Said 48

• A & B. I love glasses on guys. Oddly enough, I'm more attracted to a guy if I find out he wears glasses. If I saw a guy one day and thought he was decently attractive but then the next he has glasses? 10 points to Guy-ffindor (ya know- like Gryffindor but I wanted to use 'guy' too.)

• Glasses are sexy as hell, anyone who says otherwise must need them. Plus contacts are all icky, I wouldn't wish that hell upon my worst enemy.

• A & B! (:

I love glasses. The right frames can really look good on a person, guy or girl.

• Haha thanks for answering. I still think your avatar is the embodiment of what I love doing on any given day. The picture of ease.

• I went with A lol =)

Personally I think you're really cute in glasses.

But to answer you're over all question it really depends on the guy, some look great in glasses and some look better without.

• I'm fine with anything as long as the glasses fit the guy's face. Meaning, right size/color/style etc.

• I do love glasses on guy, especially if they have dark hair and bearded

• It doesn't matter to me. If you're cute, then you're cute! Glasses don't make any difference. (:

• What PrincessKitten said. Whether glasses makes someone look cuter or just plain dorky, depends on their face and style.

• I think glasses can be very sexy on the right guy (the right frame for your face can do wonders). =)

• Red, why the hell bother writing answers other than A? It's pretty clear which option is DA RIGHT ONE.

Srsly tho, I love glasses on guys and hate them on myself.

• You look good with glasses and yeah glasses can look sexy on guys but they also can look great without them.

• Some guys can rock the glasses well and others, well it just depends what style they are wearing lol. But you look fine in glasses so I will go and vote A ;)

• I think you look nice in glasses :) possibly, even without ! I think guys can look good with, or without glasses =)

• Depends on the guy :) But honestly it doesn't matter for me I uses glasses too, sometimes contact lenses. :)

• I don't find glasses attractive, but I think it has more to do with my personal experience with glasses more than anything else. Wham wham turkey ham :P

• I think some guys can pull off glasses well and make them look cool...

• It depends on the type of glasses. I think they look good on you though !

• I choose b

• I voted A =D

• Glasses, I wanna be those nerdy couples with matching glasses.

• Some people can do both, I generally don't prefer glasses (even though I wear them haha).

• some guys look good on it, some guys don't so it depends on his face. my bf does not wear glasses and i prefer it cause his eyes is his most attractive facial feature. ^-^

• Depends on the guy. It's really attractive when a guy can pull them off! And wire frames are the worst.

• i don't want anything to obstruct my view of his face

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look really hot in glasses although most look better without. I think you look good, but I'd really have to see you without the hoodie to give a proper critique!

• It doesn't matter to me.
    Anything works as their heart doesn't need glasses. I wear glasses. Pretty nerdy ones too. lol but for my birthday I got contacts.

• I don't think I could deal with putting contacts into my eyes.. Lol

• Lol what song is that?

• Starships I always have to dance to it...

• The guy I'm dating wears glasses, and I think they're really sexy! :D Glasses are so cute! ((He also likes when I wear my glasses, which is really flattering!))

• Glasses make no difference to me and as a short sighted glasses wearer I hope it makes no difference to others. However I do sometimes wear contacts. But if I think a guy is cute I don't care if he wears glasses or not.

• voted a voted a voted a voted aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Ahaha i voted A.

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 11

• I wear glasses, and last I checked, according to my mom, I am very cool. So she's never wrong. Thus, by default, that must mean glasses are very cool.

• I'm pretty great, but I wouldn't consider myself "lovely". I'm not a lady either. However, I will still opine. I think that with the right frames, glasses would suit you decently.

• I find the replies here surpricing to be honest. I thought that most women would say they prefer men without glasses.

• Clearly A.

• hmmm... aight, i'll wear my cool glasses from now on!! (well, i usual wear them to stare at cute Asian girls woot woot!)

• Depends on the girl and the guy.

• A doe. Because the redthread

• Will you lend me your glasses so I can get more female attention?

• The answer can't be A because I know my moms old glasses that she had when I was a kid would look horrible on everyone. Big glasses with thick lens and the lens were dark. So ugly.

• Ok, just so I can justify my semi-trolling, semi-humor attempt, I voted A. So that counts for something...

Anyway, I like how some guys will start off with "Lovely ladies" or something similar in order to garner a pleasant discussion/advice giving session. Or since this site is stuffed full of crazies, you're setting yourself apart from the pity parties just wanting girls to hit on you (which is unfortunate that you have to do that).

I just wonder what type of responses, with your GAG reputation, you would get if you started out with something different.

-"Hot dames of GAG..."
    -"You girls give me butterflies when I see your pic, but I wanna know what you think about..."
    -"Calling all the lovely ladies and fun, naughty little whores of GAG"

Do you think you could try one of these next time? I can't do it because I'm not known on here. You are, therefore we only change 1 variable at a time in this experiment :D

• Lmao I don't know about that.. I would feel mean doing the whore thing lol

I'll try the hot dames thing in the future though

• Hmm, ok then...what's another way of referring to those sexy ladies that make you wanna bite your own tongue off?

We'll call them that

• I wear glasses with clear lenses for no reason because I don't need glasses.

• Lol I probably would too.. Glasses give more definition to my face.

• Thanks man. It's crazy that they don't pick up on things like that.

• Ya especially because it's The Yankees.