Do you think beyonce looks better than the majority of normal girls without makeup?

I think she looks really good without makeup compared to me and girls I've seen without makeup. Even other celebrities.

www.google.com/search

• Yes
    67% (6)0% (0)46% (6)Vote
  • No
    33% (3)100% (4)54% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks regular. I see girls that look like her everyday.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No I have found most girls in real life better looking than her people just think she is so hot cause she is famous. I have seen 75% of girls on GAG are hotter than her.

1|0
    0|0
  • i reckon her beauty is overrated.

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• i think it depends on the picture and the angle. but i mean, beyonce also looks better than most normal girls and celebrities with makeup so for the most part, yes, of course she looks better without too. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • She is by no means ugly, but I wouldn't say she is beautiful or above average in looks. I know a lot of women who look 10 times more beautiful without makeup than her and a lot of other celebrities. A lot of times we still project the celebrity image on her even though her looks average without makeup. Same for other celebrities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, same as Jessica Alba.
    Black women period don't need make up though.
    Maybe Latino girls don't either because I know Vergara doesn't need it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think she is a natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She's an incredibly beautiful woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • black people dont need a lot of makeup.its the truth and a compliment..

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes she does, JayZ move over (my competition)!

0|0
    0|0