Girls: how long did it take for you to get ready in the morning for high school?

did you do your hair and makeup?
pick your outfit?

how long did it take altogether?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to a high school that had a uniform which was convenient cause now at uni I spend ages figuring out what I should wear. Our hair also had to be worn up and we weren't allowed to wear much make up. I remember in took me about 5 minutes to quickly straighten my hair and probably about another 20 minutes to wash my face, moisturize and put on some foundation. In total it took me around a hour but that's from the time I wake up till the time I left the house. Including eating, showering, getting my books together, checking my email etc.

What Guys Said 1

• School started at 7:40. I would wake up at 7:10, shower, and be ready and at school for that time. My sister would get up at 5:00 and sometimes made us late from her getting ready. We were a 2 minute drive away too.

• that's freaking classic

• I shit you not. I could be showered, dressed, fed, drive to school, park, and be in first period by 7:40 all while getting up a half hour before. But she would turn the shower on at 5am and I had left without her so many times because she just couldn't be ready on time.

What Girls Said 14

• Took me about 30 minutes including eating breakfast. Not including breakfast, it took maybe 5 or 10 minutes haha. I went to an all-girls high school, so my hair went in a bun or ponytail and no makeup was needed.

• I was always running late in high school, i think sleeping is and has always been my favorite past-time. So about 10-15min all up. (including breakfast)

• It takes me about an hour. I don't wear make up very often..if I do it's just mascara and I don't do much with my hair other than brush it. If I take a shower that morning rather than the night before I am a bit cramped on time as I have to dry my hair then. I don't usually eat breakfast cause I don't have time. The majority of my morning (if not my shower) is picking out an outfit.

• 20-30 mins. i was never one of those showoff girls

• Up until the very last minute to get in the car to go to school for the last two minutes to get in my seat before I was late. And that was just me being early. I probably had one of the longest late records in my school. Time span (school starts at 7:37, arbitrary time) wake up at like 6 am, ready by 7:25am, gets there at 7:35, runs through hall and up the stairs in 2mins.

• Maybe 1 hour or less. I had stylish clothes in high school and I just combed my hair, brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, put on clothes and then left the house.

• I was in high school in the 80's, so that required a lot of maintenance. Meaning a can of hairspray, ironing my acid wash jeans, filling my purse with Bonne Bell Lipsmakers, and hoping my hair wouldn't deflate by lunchtime. So, a long time.

• 5 minutes (not counting the showering)

• i had to leave at 7:50 and woke up at 7:10 not long at all.

• Altogether with eating and showering up roughly an hour

• about an hour to an hour and a half. purely because i don't wear much makeup, just mascara, concealer and a little bit of eyeliner but i have some of THE darkest under eye circles you will ever see. i use 5 different products, and if i don't i will be asked the whole day if i was punched or i'm sick or if i haven't slept in a week. i shit you not.

• seriously? people ask that? how rude...

• that was when i was 12-13. it doesn't phase me much anymore, i'm 15, i've learned to live with it and can't be bothered to do my makeup some days ahaha

• Eat: 10 minutes
    Hair: 1 minute
    Makeup: 5 minutes
    Brush teeth: 3 minutes
    Picking an outfit: 5-10 minutes

• about an hour

• I usually picked my outfit out the night before hand. Depending on whether or not I showered in the morning or night, it would take me anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half to get ready. I would always do my hair and makeup.