Do you have to be hot to be a housewife?

I have an average looking face and a nice body and I want to know if guys would date me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My mother is a "housewife" and she is anything but "hot". Unless hot is fat, loud, rude, and addicted to drugs.

What Guys Said 6

• With that alone, hard to say, but I would be confident in saying probably yes, x

• You know what? There are tons of guys living in this world. And the possibility of a guy being attracted to you is HUGE. I can guarantee that. So don't feel sad and give me that smile of yours :)

• So your face is for the house and your body is for the road.lol.
    Yeah ofcourse i will ask you for a date.Post a link.

• Considering the population of Earth: No.

• no... you do not have to be hot, but I like a woman with a strong personality.

• Plenty of guys will date, and many will even be willing to marry you. As far as you being a housewife, it depends on what type of housewife you want to be. A man wants a wife that is going to contribute, so you will actually need to do the job of a housewife, and not complain when the guy doesn't help at home.

The only problem is that guys that can afford to let the wife stay home are in high demand. You aren't going to land a billionaire or guy that looks like a model. Those guys are pretty much hunted to extinction. You really need to have realistic standards if you are hoping to land a guy that is going to be able to provide for you.

You will also need to realize you will need to be able to live on a budget. Being able to afford to have a housewife, and being able to have the lifestyle of a two income household are not the same thing.

What Girls Said 3

• My mom is a housewife...I'll have to admit she is really good looking...still...

She hasn't worked for almost 30 years...I'm sort of envious of that cause I have two jobs and am in grad school...but my dad makes a good amount so she doesn't have to work a

• No. Haven't you seen all of those reality tv shows about the housewives of fuck where? Some of them are so ugly , like their plastic surgeon fucked up bad

• So you don't want to work and keep house. Perfectly fine. Why do you need to be hot? Are you only after a billionaire? Then yes, you would need to be hot