What features make a girl look exotic?

Is it a combination of hair/skin tone? Eye color? Body shape? Etc?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I think exotic is just whatever look isn't mainstream in whatever country we're talking about. I'd probably be exotic in China for instance. It's just whatever isn't common so the features and body shape and all that are pretty subjective.

• Anything that the guy is not use to. To black guys in Africa a white woman with blue eyes, and blonde hair might be exotic. In Europe she wouldn't be seen as exotic. It is all about being different than what we perceive to be normal, and not any specific look.

What Girls Said 4

• high cheek bones

• I think yes.She should have a SLIGHTLY tanned and smooth skin.Long (not freakishly long) hair, mostly brown-blonde (combined) and OF COURSE blue or green eyes.She should be thin, too.

• exotic is something radically different from a certain general population. the contrast is what makes them exotic.

• Just being foreign and hot