What color are your eyes and are you happy with the color?

What color are your eyes? Mine are dark brown...typical...

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark brown too. BLAH. It would be nice to have a different color, but I think it would just look fake on me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Mine are kind of grayish-blue. They change with the weather it seems, though. Sometimes they're a little more greenish, sometimes they're more blueish. Whatever they are, they're fucking STRIKING, haha...

1|0
    0|0
    • Eyes often appear to alter their colors (by mood, weather, etc.), but it is actually physically impossible (other than from age). Surrounding factors, contrast, and illumination can affect which shades are emphasized.

Gray-blue-greenish eyes sound great, either way.

• Thanks! Yeah, I probably have notes of all three colors in my eyes, and it just depends on lighting and whatnot.

• Dark brown. I like them. They fit the rest of my look I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue and I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are ocean blue.. I dont like them, i want them to be really bright green

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue, which is fine with me except they tend to be much more sensitive to sunlight. That I could do without.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• When I was younger I wanted more "interesting" eyes (bright green, pale white-blue, etc.), but when my child mind realized that if I wanted to be James Bond, Jason Bourne, or even Batman, it would probably be best not to have such recognizable eyes. I like my brown hue; they aren't light, but they also aren't extremely dark, and have a nice amber-like tone in sunlight.

I dislike reading others say that they're disappointed with their eyes (usually brown). Brown are charming and lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue. Yes, I am happy with them:)

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are green and I love them. Although I would prefer blue eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are choclate brown. There really rich and light and I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown. Yes im happy why not lol

1|0
    0|0
  • brown and i think it's unfair

0|0
    1|0
  • Brown and I'm happy with it. It's not the most interesting color, but I love my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue and I am happy with the color :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel. Sometimes they are more green and sometimes a very light brown

1|0
    0|0
    • And I love it because I get compliments on them a lot

• Yes I am. It's my best feature <3 :p Greenish blue eyes allll dayyyyy...

1|0
    0|0