How often do you go shopping for clothes?

How often do you go shopping for clothes? I go shopping at least every week. I allow myself to buy a minimum of 2 pieces of clothing every week.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I never shop for clothes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Once a year is enough for me. I don't need new clothes very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they begin to wear out or running out of XYZ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very often.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Um...once a year. I spent $160 last June when I went shopping. Haven't been since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll splurge once in the spring and in the winter. I don't buy clothes often- I buy shoes/accessories way more often. Pretty, shiny things are hard to deny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have a shopping addiction... so not too often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Before a new season when I really have to or if i'm near a store and have too much time. I hate shopping, but I like new clothes. It's a struggle.xD

0|1
    0|0
  • almost everyday. yesterday i got a baby pink pullover with a big picture of an adorable kitten on it with the caption ”i see only you” and beige ballet flats

0|0
    0|0
  • Every week or so, often more. Especially for shoes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every week, depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a year

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I buy clothes every other month, maybe even every third month depending on how much money I have. Basically, I go for bigger shopping sprees every winter and every spring. During those I purchase lots of new clothes. But for the months in between, I can manage by only buying maybe a top, a sweater or a shirt or two. So I never buy all too much, and it's mostly if I need something specific for like a party. And I do reuse a lot of my old clothes too, so even during my bigger shopping sprees I don't have to buy as much. I only throw clothes away if they've got holes in them, or if the material has lost its quality due to washing it so much. I donate clothes that I don't want anymore and that are in good condition. So I feel like that compensates for me shopping so "often" :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Once or twice a year. I'm thrifty...

0|0
    0|0