Let us be honest: what would you rate yourself out of 10?

Let us be honest: what would you RATE YOURSELF out of 10?

A single number or an approximate range.

1|0
34|21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 33

• I don't think I can rate myself that way. I simply just don't know... some days are better than others. Also we are our own worst critics so maybe what we rate ourselves aren't really accurate or honest with what we really are. I personally try not to judge myself so harshly.

In general I think I'm okay looking and I'd like to think I'm a good person. There is always room for improvement in anyone's life. At least I feel like even if I was a "10" physically or otherwise, I could always have something to improve on.

I rate myself happy lol (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Um...I consider myself like a 6. There are a lot more attractive people out there.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel like you undercut yourself, if that's you in your profile picture, and I'm sure that all these other girls who don't have a profile pic probably overshot their "number"

• Yeah, that's me.

• On a good day when I actually put in effort, maybe a 7.
    On an average day, a 5 or 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an 8 for sure

0|1
    2|0
  • I think a 7 or 8 purely with looks. With personality guys have said a 9.

0|0
    0|0

but a cuteness level of 7 when i smile/laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • On a good day, 7. On an average or bad day, 4-5.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think i'm in the range of 1-10

3|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 6... good body with a not so good face.

0|0
    0|0
  • <---------- This face is a full 10.

2|0
    0|0
  • In a good period of my life, when I'm working out and taking care of myself and being active and productive, a 8 or 9. When I'm ill and can't do those things, probably 6 or 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 6-7 on a good day my friends would say better.

1|0
    0|0
  • A 7 on most days. On a bad day I'm a 6. There are no "good days" for me. I never "make myself pretty", so I wouldn't know what that's like.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel like you undercut yourself, if that's you in your profile picture, and I'm sure that all these other girls who don't have a profile pic probably overshot their "number"

• It's not a picture of me

• Okay if I was going to be honest it would be a 7 lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Omg... Girl! I don't know if you remember me but i was the one who rated you in your question. you changed up your look! I knew it! Looking very very good.

• Show All
    • And you are attractive. Work with your Beauty, each beauty is unique. I don't know how old you are, but after High school people start to awaken themselves those boys are still blind.

• Thanks hun I really appreciate it!!

• 8 Morning 9 at night. or 9 morning 8 at night. depends on when i've showered what i've done that day how my hair is behaving and if i've gone to sleep or stayed up to watch the sun rise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself an 8 or 9

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say I'm a 5 or 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4-6 probably, since 5 is technically average

1|0
    0|0
  • 5-7 I don't know guys seem to think so :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh 3-4 probably

1|0
    0|1
  • 6-7? I don't know. I have never really tried putting a number on myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Total honesty 7. I know I won't ever be putting my pic up to be rated. It would be brutal! Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say 6. But most guys think im a 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 to 6 everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rate myself an 8

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 6. I have some nice cheekbones but my body ain't that great

0|0
    0|0
  • Without any effort? No make up, no hair done, no nails painted, need to shave, probably a 2. With effort--and a lot of it--I might be able to make it to an 8. MAYBE.

2|0
    0|0
  • A 4. It makes me wonder why I get a lot of male attention

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks I'd say 7

Overall 8/9 because I've been told I'm pretty, top in my class and quite nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks and body - I'd say 8-9. If I had bigger boobs I might reach a 10 some days haha. With personality I'd say 9, too. Also obviously everyone has different tastes so probably not all guys would find me that attractive, but this is a generalization after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 21

• 7 purely looks; 8 if my hair plays nice.

9 for the packaged deal which includes personality.

0|1
    0|0
    • This made me laugh for some reason. Packaged deal... I feel like you're a health insurance plan or something.

• Show All
    • Aka the general public cannot afford you. Yet another piece of the puzzle falls into place!

• I can sometimes be found at discounted price if you put in time and energy...

With a margin of error of plus or minus.00000001

Then again, I haven't had my hot-o-scope calibrated in several months. Plus, my sexigraph uses the controversial Michelson-Morley scale, of which hottologists have recently started to debate the validity.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, maybe a 7-7.5? You won't find me on a magazine cover, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 4 or 5...

0|0
    0|0
  • My therapist asked me that once. I said a solid 2-2.5

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wanna be "that guy", but I don't really like the numbers thing. I feel like I'm a pretty good looking guy, and I'm not self-loathing in any way, so that adds to the appeal I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a good day like an 8
    On an average day like a 6-7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most say 6-8 that's about where I would put myself.

0|0
    1|0
  • About ~5 ±5

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say I'm probably at least 7-8.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 3/10 if 5 is average

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are talking about looks I would rate myself around 4 or 5

0|0
    0|0
  • like i can't count...

1|0
    1|0
  • I asked this really hot and sexy gal what she thinks I am. She said I'm a 5. Then I asked her what I am including my personality. She said 7. I totally agree with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself a minus 4

1|0
    0|0
  • Bang on 5/10 if we are going on looks. I'm not self depreciating though lol, just a realist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? Oh 9/10. Would bang deffo

0|0
    1|0
  • Well emotionally I'm a bit damaged but I'm tall and girls say I'm handsome, maybe a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • You want me to be 100% honest? If so I'd rate myself a -10.

0|0
    2|0
  • If i got rid of acne scars, pigmated skin and whitened my teeth id say like a 8, right now a 6? But i got a nice body so like a 7? Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • In comparison to whom and on what criteria?

0|0
    0|0