Do you find people with bigger eyelashes to me more attractive male or female am I the only one who notices this?

I think the bigger someones eyelashes the more it helps bring out their eyes along with eyebrows as well. I don't I just wan't to know what you guys and ladies think.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother has long, thick eyelashes and his eyes are truly mesmerizing... The little punk's annoying, but I gotta give it to him, his lashes are just to die for.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, eye liner, eye shadow, lashes, always makes a girls eye look better.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• bf has longer lashes than me. its so purty, im jelly. i tug on them when im bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I've noticed that too lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Thicker eyelashes can look nice- moreso than longer ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I guess...not always though...I have had very long thick eyelashes since I was little & I don't think it really does anything for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Long/thick lashes and brows can help accentuate some peoples' beauty, but it isn't a necessary requirement in being considered attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know I have noticed my eyelashes growing though? Hm maybe its from the medicine I have been using.

• That's great:) I know you were feeling self conscious about some of your hair loss, so I'm happy for you.

• Thank you my eyelashes were never missing but I had noticed they got bigger. =)

• Yes it is a big plus for me haha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's strange at all I find men with thick eye lashes very attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!