Do girls actually realize this or are they completely oblivious?

Today I was in the grocery store and I saw this lady wearing no bra just a top, and her nipples where poking through. Do women do this on purpose and realize they are visible or are the clueless? Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably does realize it and might just want attention- on the other hand, she might have just gotten up, gone to the grocery store and realized that she didn't put on a bra that morning. The first seems more likely, though.

• Well she got my attention lol

What Girls Said 10

• its probably for comfort and she was just at a cold area where it erected itself. can you really blame them nipples for wanting fresh air? :(
    when i walk around my house with no bra, i dont realize its perky till its pointed out. ill just assume that lady was the same.

• Good point, it was in the produce section which is sorta chilly

• They're shooting lazersss :P

• Of curse they know this. Either they want attention, or they just don't care at all about what other people think...

• Yea, they know it, they just want to attract attention, but at walmart its normal for a 300 pound woman to wear a tank top and daisy dukes.

• Going braless is great, but in a grocery store? No thanks, in a club is another story, and yes, I do realize it and I'm fine with that. I'm proud of my "girls" and in the right situation, look all you want.

• I like your confidence

• Thank you, I work hard at keeping trim and fit, and I love showing off the fruits of my labor, lol.

• One of my jobs is at a grocery store so I've seen it all. I think it is a mixture of both. Some are oblivious, others are attention seeking.

• It happens sometimes if you don't wear a bra. Personally I just don't care.

• ALL girls are aware of this. Trust me. Ifa girl isn't wearing a bra then she's 1) A feminist 2) just doesn't care 3) wants people to see

• Obviously for attention. Stupid hoes

• Some do and don't care. Others do it for attention. I rarely goes unnoticed

• oh shoot, is it really that obvious?
    I've done this a lot and no one has remarked on it since a lot of the times, I just purely don't feel like putting on one after showering. But I normally try to wear something baggy and dark. I've seen girls that wear thin, light-colored shirts and yes, that is very obvious then.

• It can be obvious, but it was a light green top I'm not sure what it's called but it was tight. I had a feeling she was looking for attention.

• ah then, she must've been looking for attention then if you got that vibe because as a lady you'd be somewhat cautious of what you wear especially in public.. so there's your answer! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Why is it such a big deal that people can actually see that a woman (GASP!!!) has breasts and nipples? So what?

• I didn't care, I was just wondering if they do it on purpose

• Its a funny world we live in mate... Most likely, she was aware but pretended not to give shit about what other people would think about her.

• OMG A NIPPLE IS SHOWING THROUGH HER SHIRT, WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

• I wasn't complaining I'm just wondering if she did it for attention

• If a girl wears a shirt without a brah, I'm pretty sure she knows her nibbles are going to point through. Either she did, or she doesn't care.

• She was probably just running to the store to pick something up quickly and couldn't be bothered to change. How tight was her top? And more importantly--was she hot and did she have nice boobs? :P

I guess you should've followed her to the frozen foods section!

• She was sorta old, and she was kinda dressed in a spring type outfit nothing really "thrown together"

• Sorta old, huh? That doesn't sound too promising. . .