would you date a girl who tweezes her mustache?

What if you didn't know she tweezed it and then you find out she has a mustache but tweezes it, would you break up with her?

• I don't care if she has a mustache as long as she tweezes/waxes/ etc. (not a turn off)
  • I wouldn't date someone with a mustache. If I find out she has one and tweezes/waxes I'd break up with her (turn off)

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! On the scale of things I would be concerned with, that is three places below the bottom.

What Guys Said 7

• My concern about her tweezing a mustache couldn't even be expressed in micro give-a-shits.

• I think most girls do that to one extent or another. not a big deal.

• I wouldn't care about something like that

• All women tweeze or wax, it would have too be a really shallow guy

• Ahaha yeah..we aren't dumb. We know y'll do it dude, chill:p

• Of coarse not. It is just an illusion.

• That wouldn't bother me as long as she keeps the hair off.

What Girls Said 5

• lol… all girls have hair on their upper lip, and guys understand that we go through different procedures to remove hair from all over our bodies. as long as ur keeping that area hair free i really dont think he'd care how u did it.

• Most girls have hair on the upper lip. Tweezing waxing plucking etc there and many body areas is common to the ladies to do.

• I don't think any guys care that much and also that's normal anyways

• Better than her not tweezing her mustache. No?

• I actually needa do that this weekend lol.

• Won't believe it without pictures. LOL

• Well, you don't wanna see it! It's not that bad, but if you look closeup it is noticeable haha.

• Of course, I was just kidding. Would not bother me to see a girlfriend/SO tweezing, I think it inappropriate at the office, yet I have seen that happening.