True or False: Most celebrities look worse than the average person without makeup?

Ok, so I've seen some pics of celebs without makeup and I wouldn't recognize them if they were standing right behind me at the grocery store! I mean some celebs I've seen were terrible lookin without their makeup. What do you guys think?

• Its true, I've seen it!
    68% (21)73% (11)70% (32)Vote
  • No its not true they look better without it
    32% (10)27% (4)30% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's probably 50/50. Sure, some celebs look hideous without all that make up but there are still some celebs who look good without it too. Quite frankly, I've seen hotter girls in public than I see on TV. That's just me though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'm with Prof Don. They look like normal average people without make up. I don't think that they are less attractive than ordinary people out on the street. Most celebrities aren't famous for being good looking n the first place. Their "talents" are what has made them well known. So you will find some attractive and some unattractive ones. Most of them fall in the middle in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree...most celebrities look like average people w/o makeup but below average is pushing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look better but cos they've had professional artists dress them
    Not a realistic look of the actual person, there partners r prop like most men an think they look better with out it , well I do anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Worse no, but most of them are average yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, the better looking celebrities are better looking people, even without makeup. Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway and Megan Fox are better than average looking, even without makeup. Sure, you may be able to find a photo of them on a bad day, but that is not a true representation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Some look better, some look worse.

They're normal people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its true lots of them just as "flawed" as we might be but some look alright just as many of us might be too. The right products do wonders for celebs and regular people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are better, some are worse, some are average; there is no 'most'

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them are average looking people without makeup

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah but I've seen some that look just as good without the make up

0|0
    0|0