What do you think about this top?

I love this top (or maybe it's just Caroline Francischini's boobs), and my opinion is that it's very sexy. What do you think? Would you wear this?

link

• Sexy
  • Cute
  • Nice
  • Skanky

Most Helpful Girl

• this isn't the first time you've posted links from victoria's secret saying that a particular garment is hot...is this what you do with your time, oagle at VS girls?

What Girls Said 9

• I hate that freakin picture! I wish Victoria's Secret would find some new top for guys to ogle at, they've been using that one for quite a while.

Honestly, the boobs make the shirt, it's not all that spectacular on its own.

And I think I'll make it a point to avoid any of the clothing you post links to...

• WHERE can I get it!? lmao and I will ask again, do the boobs come with the shirt, or do I have to buy them separate?

• Lol honestly most girls would probably be better with a half off sale on those boobs. At least they are too big for my taste.

• It's okay, I'd probably wear it (even though my boobs can't match up, lol :P)

• I think its cute but its a little "Would you like to know what silicone looks like?" hehehe

• It's fine. Nothing spectacular. I'd wear it.

• sexy and I would wear

• Id wear it!

• it's a cute summer shirt. but the effect won't be the same on all girls.

• victoria's secret specializes in making their models' boobs look like that.

What Guys Said 1

• its a pretty hot shirt depends whos wearing personally I wouldn't wear it since I'm a guy