What do you think about this top?

I love this top (or maybe it's just Caroline Francischini's boobs), and my opinion is that it's very sexy. What do you think? Would you wear this?

link

• Sexy
    29% (4)75% (3)39% (7)Vote
  • Cute
    50% (7)0% (0)39% (7)Vote
  • Nice
    7% (1)25% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Skanky
    14% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• this isn't the first time you've posted links from victoria's secret saying that a particular garment is hot...is this what you do with your time, oagle at VS girls?

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I hate that freakin picture! I wish Victoria's Secret would find some new top for guys to ogle at, they've been using that one for quite a while.

Honestly, the boobs make the shirt, it's not all that spectacular on its own.

And I think I'll make it a point to avoid any of the clothing you post links to...

0|0
    0|0
  • WHERE can I get it!? lmao and I will ask again, do the boobs come with the shirt, or do I have to buy them separate?

3|1
    0|0
    • Lol honestly most girls would probably be better with a half off sale on those boobs. At least they are too big for my taste.

• It's okay, I'd probably wear it (even though my boobs can't match up, lol :P)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its cute but its a little "Would you like to know what silicone looks like?" hehehe

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. Nothing spectacular. I'd wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy and I would wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Id wear it!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a cute summer shirt. but the effect won't be the same on all girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • victoria's secret specializes in making their models' boobs look like that.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• its a pretty hot shirt depends whos wearing personally I wouldn't wear it since I'm a guy

0|0
    0|0