curse to be conventionally hot, ladies?

seems like if you're conventionally hot, meaning, the typical, blonde hair blue eyed, big boobed, tall, slim looking girl, you're less likely to be asked out. do you think this is true? i see it happen all the time but, i dont know really

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• probably depends more on personality? If a guy is worried that this hot lady is just going to pass him over because there are hotter guys available, then maybe that's where this idea comes from, but if the girl is really approachable, maybe she won't be so intimidating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it depends on where a person lives...cause where I'm from...that is what many guys want...and these ladies tend to always get attention from men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being born that way isn't bad it's how you present yourself elegant or trashy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say they're less likely to be asked out, i've a few ex's who are exactly that and they have no issue getting a date. Their issue is finding a guy who doesn't just like their appearance and nothing more... so i'd say that side of it would be the curse.

1|0
    0|0