Flat butts and tight pants (leggings or yoga pants)?

Guys, do you still look at a girl with a flat butt in a tight pants? I have a flat butt but I like to wear leggings because they're so comfortable when I'm waitressing. My blouse usually covers my butt, but not completely. It sometimes hikes up too when I lift my arms. I'm just wondering whether guys still look at my butts or do they not even bother to look because it's flat?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you'd like to have a round butt if you could. So look online for the exercises that will help make that happen and get busy. Also modern dance will help give you a nice booty. Gals that ride bicycles over distance usually have a sweet bottom.

What Guys Said 6

• Flat/skinny butts can be cute.

• Yea whatever anonymous down there was trying to say, just log that away.
    Is it something you're insecure about? Wear what you like, some guys may like that, putting to much thought about it.

• lol for that attitude, he better look like an underwear model with a big dick, if he wants to tell me to stuff a sock in my pants. Maybe he learned that from experience? lol
      I'm not really insecure about it, it is what it is. I hate squatting, and even if I squat, my thigs are the one gaining muscle. And my knees would hurt.

• yep. probably a kindergarten kid trying to act all macho. The brat can't even spell "for" correctly. It's a 3 letter word! My dog can spell it.

• Maybe he was trying to spell fur, I mean he was kind of just throwing out random words trying to form a sentence. :D That's what happens when you try to act gangsta on the internet, you look like a complete fool.

• Men will always look at the womanly bottoms that are made plainly visible to them.

• My favorite body part is a nice round booty, and I will look and if it's flat I'll just look away.

• Do I look at flat butts? Honestly? No. I do not. I might check out the front though to look for "toe".

What Girls Said 3

• Wear what you like to wear and don't worry what guys think of it!

Guys like to look at girls. If you're a pretty girl, a lot of guys will look at you regardless of whether or not you have a flat butt. Don't worry:)

• Men look at every kind of butt and boob.

• guys look at any butt lol so i don't think you need to worry and there are guys out there that like small butts not just girls with a big ass. I wouldn't worry if i were you.