Do you tell your friends when you see a good looking person?

I have a friend that does this all time because the guys she considers good looking are rare in my city.

So, I'm wondering if anyone else does this or know a friend that does this.

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• We emit hawk cries for 10s, caw like crows for 9s and click like insects for 7s or 8s. Obviously these noises blend in with the environment and go totally unnoticed.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yea, all the time hahah.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not. I like to let people form their own opinions. Why do girls do this?

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. What else is there to talk about?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, whenever I see a cute Asian girl I immediately call my mother to let her know and then Facebook my best college friend and then my online sister... maybe the last one, maybe.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• yepyep. i point out every good looking guy and girl around me or on tv. its obvious im checking them out so i may as well tell them haha
    even bf has to pull my face away from their direction. im too obvious.
    i looked all miserable today...but then some girl with a huge rack walked pass me and i had a huge smirk on. i felt like a huge pervert :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! My roommates were doing it so now me and one of my roommates do it constantly! We have this thing, I don't know where it came from, but whenever we see someone hot we say "hola" to each other. Haha it's weird but it's a way of letting your friend know someone is attractive without the person in question knowing. Like, something we could say would be "hola coming towards us" and "so damn hola" xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do =D Not that good-looking guys are rare... they're all over the place.

1|0
    0|0
  • only specific friends because i don't want to be teased to death

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm guilty of doing that.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i do :P