Outfits that you find attractive in opposite sex?

I love guys wearing hoodies :) they are so cute in them haha and of course, guys in suits :D (especially with white or blue shirts) awesome!

I was reading the fashion magazine and just randomly dropping the question here :P
Please share your opinions with me~~

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• -Waistcoats.
    -Black polo shirts, mm.
    -Bow ties, aha.
    -Nice suits.
    -Orange T-shirts.
    -Hoodies, especially when you get to wear them and they smell all lovely.
    -Glasses, only if they need them, so prescription (rather than contacts)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• clothes? I suppose if u have to where them I guess... as little as possible would be more attractive? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • skirts, dresses, pantyhose, flats, heels, nice blouses, basically anything girl, feminine or cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... just regular clothing with jeans and tomboy stuff... never really thought much of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • mid-thigh level sundresses. Love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sundresses and flirty skirts. I also love stilettos, but only if she can walk in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flared cords or jeans. Turtlenecks. Yeah, I like retro style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you fantasize about Mark Zuckerberg?

If you've seen the Social Network you may think that you're the perfect type of girl for him...

0|0
    0|0
    • T-shirt, jeans or leggings looks good on girls. Maybe a cute dress. Wear trainers unless it's with the dress.

• I don't know who Mark Zucherberg is..LOL haha I have to go and google him hehe thank you for your opinion!

• Can't go wrong with a whipped cream bikini.

1|0
    1|0
  • Skirts, short-shorts. Also, business attire, such as a jacket, a skirt and high heels on a woman with a nice figure. But, my favorite, of course, is a birthday suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dresses, skirts, short shorts, yoga pants, high heels, flip flops. Hot.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8