What do you hate to see the opposite sex wear?

Today, My guy colleague freaked out on me.. because I was wearing dark turquoise nail colour.. He hated them so much LOL
I removed them right after work haha

I don't like guys wearing a gold chain necklace...it really scares me :P

Is there anything that you don't wanna see on opposite sex?

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hate when guys sag their pants. It looks ridiculous.
    It's even more ridiculous when they wear a belt around their sagging pants -_- What the heck is the point of a belt when your pants are around your knees? What, to keep them from falling down to your ankles? I already see your underwear anyway!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't like tulip skirts for some reason. They are totally appropriate and feminine but a tulip skirt is just SO 'myaaaahhh'. The only exception is maternity wear. The pregnant always get a free pass. Responsibility to new life and all that earns extra honor.

I love other skirts. All kinds of skirts. But not tulip skirts! Boooooo tulip skirts!

There also could be plenty of other guys who love them. I think its a fashion issue of which 'side' you are on, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those super gnarly boots that have like nine billion buckles and straps flailing all over the place. Those scare the bejesus out of me! Eeeeeeeek!!!

Also, the gnarly gothic look creeps me out. If that's your style then more power to ya! But it doesn't do anything for me.

Ok, and last one...hair in buns! Haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • Baseball caps are horrible in my eyes.
    Printed leggings are horrible in my eyes.
    Piercings are horrible in my eyes.
    Overdoing makeup is horrible in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women should wear women's things and men should wear men things I will admit I do wear a unique gold single diamond ring that was my grandfathers as well as a vintage stainless steel quartz gold ringed watch with a stainless steel doubled gold lined band. I also own a gold necklace from the rocky movie series but I mean come on anyone who loves rocky secretly wants that necklace I wear it when I train for inspiration.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not that I hate or don't like it but since yoga pants became a huge thing in recent years I see women wear them everywhere. Now don't get me wrong the view is amazing but do all the women that wear them enjoy the attention, I guess some do, or are the either going to yoga class or coming from yoga class. Like I said not a big hate for it but just curious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate high waisted shorts.

2|1
    0|0
  • super short shorts, yoga pants, leggings as pants, socks with sandals, denim skirts, most piercings.

1|0
    1|0
  • Granny pants on a hot girl.

2|0
    0|1
  • You guy friend sounds gay, pink on nails and lips are alwayz pretty

1|0
    1|0
  • Hoodies, or anything baggy. Basically anything that makes a girl look like a dude with long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flip-flops
    Uggs
    Piercings anywhere other than ears
    socks with sandals
    High-waisted bottoms

2|0
    0|0
    • Yea I've noticed many guys dont like ugg lol they are so comfy and warm haha

• I always thought a helmet looks dorky. I have never seen a girl wear jeans and tennis shoes and would never want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those silly looking high-waisted shorts/pants lol

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Flip flops on men, hate it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Flip flops and skinny jeans. Only women should wear them.

1|0
    0|0
  • tight fitting clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything girly

0|0
    0|0
  • Sagging pants
    Cowboy hats and boots
    skinny jeans
    Ed Hardy