Girls do you like guys that wear skinny jeans?

I just recently bought my first pair of skinny jeans, I really like em, I don't much care for baggy jeans, so these are cool, what do women think?

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I am not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. His jeans should not be tighter than mine. Just make people think you got no junk and very feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're Luke Bryan...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight ass skinny jeans on guys is a huge turn off. Unless, they are fitted well. Not to tight, not too baggy... just right. No one wants to see your scrodum when you walk lol ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how tight they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like it, I prefer regulars ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh no. I'm a sweat pants and pjs kind of girl. If I dated someone who wore skinny jeans all the time then he'd be more feminine than me. But I will admit that they look good on plenty of guys but not all girls prefer them. Some do some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how they look on him!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, they look ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate skinny jeans on men and women..i can't wait till they go out of style

0|0
    0|0
  • No just don't look right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny but not too skinny. Like a bit baggy at the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like the skinny jeans look on anyone actually, men or women. It's looks strange to me, like tights... and tights look silly on everyone, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They should. They're so much more comfortable. I used to wear baggy ones, but I switched to the skinnies and I love them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear what you want, if a girl doesn't like them that's her problem not yours.

1|1
    0|0
  • My pix is one of them good ones ;)

0|0
    0|0