How to cope with insecurities in your self?

Recently I am feeling very very uncomfortable and have no confidence at all in my body or the way I look, does anyone have any advice on how to help change this?

Most Helpful Guy

• change the way you see yourself by telling yourself that you're beautiful, confident and fun...try to adopt positive thinking and stay away from people who brings you down. You should smile more often and try to experiment with new things like your hair, the way you dress and how you carry yourself in public

What Guys Said 3

• So you used to, then you stopped, what changed?

• Exercising and eating healthy on a regular basis are proven self-esteem boosters.

• I can't cope with life, let alone with my insecurities. I just pray that I die in my sleep every night as I don't have the balls to kill myself. I wish I knew how to change my outlook as well, but I've tried everything.

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same issue sometimes. Look in the mirror there has to be something you like about yourself your hair, smile, your eyes but some make up on that works.