Random question... Do you have any piercings and if you do where?

Random but Do you have any piercings and if you do where? I have 2 on my ear but i want a cartilage now!

• Dont have any piercing
    20% (2)50% (4)33% (6)Vote
  • Have lots
    70% (7)25% (2)50% (9)Vote
  • Wanna see results
    10% (1)25% (2)17% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• just my ears. had 2 cartilage on one ear. but work didn't let me have more than one and it was still new. i chose to leave the lobes on. well i had to keep taking the new ones out and force its way back in. but then one fell down the drain and i let it close. the other hurt so much i got a scar tissue from it and let that close too. bad luck for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Someone asked this like a week ago.

I had both nipples pierced. You know, in the 90s.

None now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had one in my left ear but took it out because it was a pain in the ass to clean

0|0
    1|0
  • my piercings are on my eyeballs

0|0
    1|0
  • I pierced my anus. It's soo cool because it makes me feel edgy

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had any piercings , I don't know of any I'd really consider getting or that would look good on me , I like piercings on girls though big fan of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have 2 lobes & 2 tragus. I had an industrial ( took it out ages ago)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my ears but the holes are closing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a nosering when I was a teen. Now I only have my ears pierced.

0|0
    0|0
    • By the way, I couldn't vote since there was no option for people who do have piercings but not "lots" of them...

• Should be a 'had piercings in the 90s' option.

• @kheserthorpe: Haha, I doubt that'd be necessary.

• My ears from bottom to top, and my ring finger

0|0
    0|0
  • right now i have 3 in each ear, left nostril, tounge, both nipples, belly button and hood pierced.. i have had more in the past tho...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two holes in each ear, that's it.
    I wanted to get my lip pierced when I was 18, but never worked up the courage to do it. I'm glad I didn't get it, really. Haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 lobes, both nipples done, belly button done

i used to have hip piercings and my clit done but i took those out due to them catching on clothing and my dogs kept jumping up me and knocking them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Owchh those peircing must of hurt so much!!!

• to me it wasn't more than a pinch, if you can't handle pain then it will hurt a lot!