When you use lip color, what color do you use and what do you use?

Ok, So I want to start wearing very little makeup, like the no make up look. But want to wear red lip color. I dont know weather to get the pencil, lip gloss or just lipstick. Whats the best one to get in you're opinion? What do you like to use? also, whih one do you think would look better?

• I use the pencil
  • I use lip gloss
  • I use lipstick

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% of the time I just put on some clear or Baby Lips slightly tinted chapstick and go out the door. I like natural looking makeup. But if I decide to mix it up I will do the black liquid eye liner for my eyes and the bright red lipstick. When I do that I take concealer and line the outside of my lips with that and then blend out and proceed with foundation and powder. I then take a lip liner, line my lips and fill in all or most of my lips with it. Then I apply the red lipstick making sure to stay in the lines. i top it off with a chapstick or moisturizer Some professionals use a lip primer or concealer on their lips to keep the lipstick on their longer but I like moisturized lips and when i put makeup (other than lip materials) it dries em out.

What Guys Said 2

• I like the metallic blue with pinstripes. Two tone is acceptable.

• Mostly crushed flower petals...

What Girls Said 3

• Just starting out, use gloss. If you want more of a matte look, use pencil or lipstick, or both together.

• I use lipstick and gloss, but have used a pencil at least once or twice. I think the lipstick gives the richest color most of the time :)

• Pencil one makes it look natural also depends on the shade of the color of course dont want to put a lot of it , I use the pencile