Short average girls wearing short skirts?

I'd really like to wear them but my legs are short and stubby. I'm average but really short. I'm just 5'1. I don't want to wear long skirts because they make my legs shorter. But I feel like I shouldn't wear short skirts either because my legs are short and not too slim not fat but not slim average

Updates:

0|1
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'3 and I have bigger thighs because of my family roots from my dad's side and I still wear skirts (I don't usually like skirts but I wear them sometimes) and my legs look ok and if they didn't I would still not give a crap about what people think haha. If you like wearing skirts and you feel good in them, I say wear them :) A leg looks good in everything as long as its toned

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• you'd look fine with a short skirt. Doesn't matter if you're only 5'1"

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it not a problem if my legs are short and stubby? They're not too slim

• Show All
    • I'm not fat but I feel insecure seeing those girls with long slim legs

• You'll look fine. Gotta exude confidence!

• At 5'1" tall your not short to short or t tall your a happy medium :) heck tall weman are far to common now days anyway I like them shorter.

Oh and I would think a short skirt would let you show your legs proportionately in your favor

1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90MqYNe2cmI Short girls can wear longer skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you like. Just be aware of your surroundings and dress appropriate to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • all girls can wear any kind of skirt ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Im the same height and have the same issues with wearing a skirt but you can wear them just depends on what style you wear as to how it looks like long wispy skirts make you shorter whereas just above the knee slim fit skirts look good cuz you can see more leg making us look our height if not taller

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 4 inches taller than you but I know what your saying. I love short skirts and I do wear heels all the time so that helps. i also love wearing hosiery and now they make so many patterned ones it can complement your legs. Give it a try!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be fine, im a little taller than you (5'5) but still short and my legs aren't SUPER thin, but my bf still loves me in short skirts lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Your legs are long and slim which are nice mine aren't

• Not really, my legs aren't really that thin

• Hmm oh well

• i'm 5'2 and i wear short skirts everyday. why not? if you like it wear it :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you want. I have thick legs and they're a bit short. I wear whatever I want.

1|0
    0|0
    • And short skirts will make you look taller. Many petite and short girls mostly wear short skirts to look taller.