Guys, do you like watching girls apply makeup?

My guy friends like seeing me apply makeup :o they say it's sexy.
What do you think, would you like to see a girl apply makeup or are they just weirdos? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The only time I paid any real attention to the process I asked a couple questions for good reasons and next thing I know i'm trying to scrub paint off my eyelids. That is no simple thing I got some respect if for no other reason than wow is it hard to get off. just putting so mussel into scrubbing your eyes on the daily is a real commitment to appearance and not something ill let happen again

(For real though this chick was like a face artist or something I mean shit this chick was turning her eyelids into holograms that looked like the inside of oyster shells, she's like yeah I got a 9 color layer texturing i do now but that just for me at the mac counter I have to stick to 5 or have people i like come back when my boss is gone for 7 but Im pretty sure Im technically only supposed to do 3 but the tips I get for the fun stuff make it worth the time... like oh, wow, right?)

What Guys Said 9

• Turn off.

I used to have a girlfriend who preened herself in front of the mirror for (too long), puckering and posing, and fixing, etc. I never liked the taste of make up. I love no make up. Much sexier. Tells me I got a confident woman who isn’t stupid. Waste of money.

• I do not like this. I'd feel like I was just one small step away from full-blown serial killer mode (in that scenario, it would be me applying her makeup for her, which I think we can all agree is super creepy!).

• No, make up is something as private as wearing an underwear, so... NO!!! I will never invade a girl's privacy!!!

• I wouldn't say it is weird, but it eventually it is mind blowingly boring no matter how pretty you are. I don't mind painting a girls nails every now and again.

• I love watching my mom applying her make up and also with my sister.For my exes? yeah i love watching them it's a good sight.

• finally a guy who likes it too; i was starting to think i was hanging out with creeps! lol

• Im the elder brother, practically im the head of the family since my dad was working overseas.So im used to that + ilove looking and digging at women's bag it's like a treasure chest...hahaha

• lol i see ahaha

• Sexy? What's sexy about having you apply a lie to your face? :-s I wouldn't say it's sexy, but it sure is interesting from a tribal point of view.

• I like it when they apply make up via their lips to my shaft!

• Sounds about right.

• Oh yeah! Especially when girl applies lipstick, it's so sexy and appealing that i feel like going to the girl and start kissing her juicy lips. LOL

What Girls Said 2

• my guy likes watch me wearing lipstick in front of him because he knows that he'll be the one to receive that pink lipstick stain on his cheeks

• I get mad at a situation in the event I have to apply make-up. I'm OCD about making sure it's right and perfect. So we might be in the house a minute till I fix it.