Girls: no matter how much you shop you still have nothing to wear?

I just went and spent around $300 for some new clothes. Average priced items mostly from Tj Maxx.

Do any of y'all feel as if no matter how much you buy, you still have absolutely nothing to wear?

Why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• dk if its the same thing as clothes shopping but i just put $1600 worth of repair (my power steering assembly was completely fucked up) in to my car. a 22 year old car at that. it's a lexus, so it lasts if you take care of it. but sometimes things like this happen. however, even after i put $1600 worth of repair into it, i still hear her complaining. it's like, really? no matter what i do to her she still seems to complain (notice i give my car a female identity), her name's lexi (get it? cause..)

What Guys Said 4

• I just don't understand how that's possible. The options and possibilities are endless for girls. It's guys who should be having trouble with this.

• I totally do. Of course it's because I can't choose between light brown, dark brown, or that middle brown. It's so HARD!

• So wear nothing. We love that. ;)

• Strong drive for novelty.

What Girls Said 0