Did anyone else think they were ugly their whole lives? When, if ever, did you realise you were good looking?

Did anyone else think they were ugly their whole lives? When, if ever, did you realise you were good looking?

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I was the cutest, most confident kid ever, yo. I'm pretty sure I had game back then. Puberty killed my self-esteem. I don't know how I feel now. Getting validated by a randos on the street does not equate to getting validated by the kind of guy I'm attracted to mentally and physically. So now I feel blah.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I just started realizing i'm really pretty in certain things and certain shoes and certain lipstick so I started noticing like about a year ago other wise when I wanna look like a troll I know what to wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always thought I'm not that good looking. At least face wise. People used to make fun of me in high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a bad time when I turned 13 and puberty hit. I felt so weird I was pretty sure I was the ugliest thing ever. I felt so uncomfortable no matter what I did. Luckily that changed again when I turned 16.

1|0
    0|0
  • I realized I was good looking once my boobs stopped growing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes feel ugly sometimes i feel pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • yup
    it is only recent years then , i realised i am not ugly, and see myself as average looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I did I was chubby and a little awkward and had bad teeth. I got braces and puberty made me thinner plus I grew nice curves and slimmed out at the same time. Combine that with grooming and male attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I was like that.. I still feel this way time to time haha but when i'm with my friends or my family (who love me the way I am). I gain confidence :) I'm still trying to find my own charm haha I think everyone has their own unique charm and when you find it, you become a confident gorgeous person :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I am ugly. I always have been. I've been getting called ugly since I was 12 years old. I am now 27, and I still get called ugly. I have never had a boyfriend.People say my face is really masculine looking. I work out a lot to stay thin, but people tell me it doesn't matter because the face is only important.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's rough. And ya lots of girls are in your shoes.

• Show All
    • Nah I have two cats. I can be the crazy cat lady when I get old, lol.

• There you go! Already on the way :)

• Yeah, I still think I do even though I get compliments and male attention

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There was a period of time where I thought I was ugly but after a while I realized I was average and I was chill with that.

There are other more attractive pandas ya know?

0|0
    0|0