Did anyone else think they were ugly their whole lives? When, if ever, did you realise you were good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I was the cutest, most confident kid ever, yo. I'm pretty sure I had game back then. Puberty killed my self-esteem. I don't know how I feel now. Getting validated by a randos on the street does not equate to getting validated by the kind of guy I'm attracted to mentally and physically. So now I feel blah.

• Yes I just started realizing i'm really pretty in certain things and certain shoes and certain lipstick so I started noticing like about a year ago other wise when I wanna look like a troll I know what to wear.

• I have always thought I'm not that good looking. At least face wise. People used to make fun of me in high school.

• I had a bad time when I turned 13 and puberty hit. I felt so weird I was pretty sure I was the ugliest thing ever. I felt so uncomfortable no matter what I did. Luckily that changed again when I turned 16.

• I realized I was good looking once my boobs stopped growing.

• I sometimes feel ugly sometimes i feel pretty

• yup
    it is only recent years then , i realised i am not ugly, and see myself as average looking.

• When I was younger I did I was chubby and a little awkward and had bad teeth. I got braces and puberty made me thinner plus I grew nice curves and slimmed out at the same time. Combine that with grooming and male attention

• I was like that.. I still feel this way time to time haha but when i'm with my friends or my family (who love me the way I am). I gain confidence :) I'm still trying to find my own charm haha I think everyone has their own unique charm and when you find it, you become a confident gorgeous person :D

• I am ugly. I always have been. I've been getting called ugly since I was 12 years old. I am now 27, and I still get called ugly. I have never had a boyfriend.People say my face is really masculine looking. I work out a lot to stay thin, but people tell me it doesn't matter because the face is only important.

• That's rough. And ya lots of girls are in your shoes.

• Nah I have two cats. I can be the crazy cat lady when I get old, lol.

• There you go! Already on the way :)

• Yeah, I still think I do even though I get compliments and male attention

What Guys Said 1

• There was a period of time where I thought I was ugly but after a while I realized I was average and I was chill with that.

There are other more attractive pandas ya know?