How above average looking am I?

Most guys rate me a six, but I mean specifically would you say a 6, 6.5, 6.57? Click on the profile pic to see me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think you are a 6.5 but you are not really my type. my rating scale 1-2= ugly
    3-4= below average
    5-5.5=average
    6= above average
    6.5-7.5= pretty or beautiful or cute
    8-9= smoking hot or super cute
    9.5-10= perfect drop dead gorgeous and sexy cute

• Um oh I always thought when someone said your not my type it meant their ugly, but I guess you mean you just prefer a different look, like I'm not your ideal right?

• Ah no not really I mean not for me at least I just mentioned your lips cause it stands out the most along with your cheeks. I look for eyelashes, eyebrows, hair, body, and eyes in a girl. Your body has no problems by the way but those are things I look for in a girl eyes, the lashes, brows, and eyes most important.

What Guys Said 24

• I would say you are likely are closer to an 8 according to me.
    I love "natural beauty" in a girl, I like smaller up top and your type of body. Judging from the length of your arms, you have long legs, long legs usually means nice legs, but not always, but most of the time, as I really judge a girl from the waste down and everything else is a bonus.
    Plus I like a lot of small things in a girl, so from what I can see, closer to an 8.

• I'd say 7. Don't take that number too harshly. 9-10 is very hard to achieve without considering one's personality. For what it's worth, I consider myself a 7 too.

• I actually think you're quite attractive.

Mind you, attractiveness is only a multiplier for personality, but this is under "physical appearance". So I would put you at a 7-8ish? I hate the numbers. I would certainly put you above average, though.

• I don't think rating you on a scale is appropriate. I think girls that want to be rated with a number are cheapening themselves.

You are attractive with great hair, great skin and a rocking body from the waist up. I'd lose the phone beard - but other than that - looks are very nice. Nothing to be concerned about and you should be thankful.

• You are rather pretty dear. I have to wonder what these guys think above average is

• I don't like number ratings but you're an attractive woman.

• I'm not a number ratings person myself, I go by the binary scale (0= won't hit it, 1= i will hit it!).

:-P

• I don't do the number rating thing, but I think you're hot!

• everybody is different, you are going to get the same answer from some people, another common answer from other people, and so on. these questions are pointless and prove nothing

• I give u an 8. You're a cutie. :)

• Hey I am sorry I wasn't calling everyone an ugly fucker I meant the ones that were being mean to her. They need to look at themselves before they start judging.she clearly has low self esteem and people don't understand that, instead they make things worse.

• You look fine. I would give you a 7. Change your hair style up a bit and you'll be a lot more attractive.

• why worry about a rating, someone is either going to like your or they will not.

• that's sum good chocolate..

• First of all I'm olive aka whiteskinned!

• that's some good banana skin

• Id say 7-8

• You're hot. I think 8/10. Waaay out of my league. Hopefully one day I can get a girl like u!

• I will give u a ten, but in this way -(10)

• Mehh, you're not my type but you look much more like a 7 or an 8 as far as black girls go.

• This guys a racist his opinion doesn't count.

• I see what ur saying because usually if I see a white guy I do think his girlfriend is white but that's outdated, I live in Texas "seen by others as the land of ignorance" and ur a rarity the usually in high school u see the black football team dating mostly white girls, Mexicans either stay in race or date white girls, ... come to think of it white girls will date anyone out here and guys usually date based off of tits n ass, point being I don't know any white guys that are in a relationship with a white girl, (this out of my personal acquaintances I.e church, school, work) actually at my church there is less interracial white couples... but they're old all the young ones are married outside their race

• Re: HotAtlanta. I thought all of us from different states called it Hotlanta? Not HotAtlanta. That is too many letters in my mouth. Carry on!

• 6 is not above average.

• I would score 8 maybe 9. You have the skin tone I like, the lips I like and a gorgeous smile

• It's not about your rating of other people but how sexy you feel about yourself

• I'd give you a 7, but it's rare I give anyone higher than a 8 without knowing them first

• your very cute i would say 7 maybe 8, if you have a big booty 9 lol :)

• 6.57 you have a nice face and skin, but I don't know about those skinny arms aye.

• 7-7.5 which is good would need to see some legs and it might go up lol.

• Hey there. I want you to know, you should not rate yourself or have others rate you. numbers are not the definition of standards or beauty. look in the mirror and love the way you look, consider yourself as the most beautiful girl you will ever see. because that is what matters. YOUR opinion on yourself not from others.
    every girl should know this

What Girls Said 12

• Seriously hun stop asking these ugly fuckers they need sort themselves out before they could judge others. by the way u are beautiful so please stop asking these questions

• Omg your so nice and supportive, I wish my friends acted like this instead of some of them putting me down.

• I agree with you. QA, you seem to be asking these kind of questions with a certain regularity. Why do you care what these guys on GAG think? If you know you're beautiful, then you're beautiful. Many of the guys who answer you are not the kind of guys you want to date anyway, so why bother? =) I wish you'd stop seeking validations from creepy strangers on the internet, and just focus on becoming the best version you can be!

• Dalph81 I agree with you, there's other things in life to focus on.

• ..don't ask these people...low self esteem..there's like 100 things wrong with this question..good luck in life hun

• Wow, some guys on here are super rude & ignorant. I think you are Beautiful in your very own way as well as everyone else is, & it really doesn't matter what we rate you here. You're personality can possibly make you even "above average".. not just looks.You are great just the way you are :) I don't like doing ratings.

• Does it matter, you're still going to be above average.

• You need better friends... Your current friends will constantly make you depressed about yourself.

• Well i'm not surprised about a response for an Asian user there with the green square icon. His country is well renowned for being racist to dark skinned people especially Indians and Blacks

• *for should be from

• Yea, it's in Asian culture, I'm not surprised either!

• For me you look more like a 7 :) You have a gorgeous body, I'm very jelly!

• You're not. Have some faith in yourself!!! You're an 8. You don't their opinions here to validate your self worth

• I give you an 8.

• I rate you 8. Not less. ,

• Probably a 7.5 you are soooo pretty!! :D

(I'm jealous lol)

• Who even said you were above average?

• Um most guys on my other question...

• I see. I would say a 6. But it's stupid to ask this

• The real answer here is : it doesn't matter. You are beautiful, you are unique, and if you have a great personality it will shine through your appearance- no matter what you look like. Believe me, guys would rather be with a girl/woman that is comfortable with herself and accepts that she is not perfect, than a super model that has a million insecurities and is anxious about putting on 100g to her "perfect weight" or getting a microscopic wrinkle , leading her to being a tight and boring person to be around. And you know why that is? Because looks fade, and when you'll be old and you got nothing but memories of your 20y old self, it will be that one special guy that loves every one of your imperfections more and more each day that will stay by your side, because he'll always rate you as one in a million, no matter what life brings. Always remember that no matter what those "most guys" say, it doesn't matter one little bit.its what you say about yourself and to yourself that will make the most difference on how people see you.Sorry about the long answer and sorry if you thought it was inconvenient or not really what you asked for, but trust me, that person who once said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder is you" was right.