Is this a rip off scam?

I'm trying to buy some affliction clothing and other really expensive clothing but I can only go on the internet to buy them. if I buy the right from the store like from the affliction store its costs like75$ but I found websites were its like35-45$ are these real authentic shirts or are they fake how are they so cheap?

link ahh thanks
link this one is strange. is it legit?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be real, (not saying that it is, not saying that it isn't) someone would simply have to buy wholesale... That's when they buy a HUGE amount (like 500 t-shirts) and they get them at manufacturer's price and instead of selling it at 75 dollars, and make a 60$ profit, they sell at 35 and make a 20-30 dollar profit but probably sell more... This is about the extent of my knowledge lol :) Check for online feedback on the web about that website...if there's a number you can call, go ahead and call, check for a safe and secure way to pay, post a link on here...maybe we can check for authenticity... Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the website and how reputable it is. If you are getting it off of a seller from Amazon or eBay, check their feedback.

• they have possibly minor defects...like a string hanging out...or something not as noticeable...so they get sold for cheaper

• i think you should do a fraud search on the internet

• you would have to place the link, maybe il be able to tell, I do a lot of online ordering

What Guys Said 0