Men, do you notice toenails and fingernails?

If they are manicured, cut, or chipped and shit like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• manicured and chipped yes but we dont really have a big care for it as woman do. Girls always check our nails make sure it clean and not dirty and dont like to be touch cuz girls are more cautions about that, Some of ous girls can really care less but i do look at manicures only cuz i kinda into fashion so i like see girls with pink bright and lovely or just dark black nails for that goth look. But ea as long they not chipped and toenails we hardly ever pay attention. That why hear many girls say we dont notice things when girl ask "baby see anything different about me?" and we say no when it was u got a manicured.

What Guys Said 10

• I notice and so do most guys. Few care, but it's still important to keep them looking well and healthy. Guys probably will notice at some point if they see you often. But that's not really why you need to take care of them. You should be doing it for yourself and your own health. It's your body.

• Yeah, I notice them. I hate fake nails, so whenever a girl has those...immediate turn off.

Other than that, I really don't care if they're chipped or anything. Mine get chipped sometimes too, so it's understandable.

• I might notice it EVENTUALLY, but it's definitely not something I'm likely to notice right away.

• its a sign of personal upkeep, well unless she's a tomboy kinda
    then its just her and doesn't matter

• Yeah I notice the paint, not really the damage

• Yes, I do notice them.

And they better be clean, or it's not attractive ;)

• Yes, i notice. I don't mind if its chipped or cut or whatever. Heck i'm not perfect, why would i want girls to be perfect?

• Yes, I do.

• Yeah I do, if she puts time and effort into something I want her to know it's appreciated.

• I generally look at boobs. None of those thing you mentioned.

What Girls Said 1

• I definitely think guys notice girls nails. Whether they are well groomed or otherwise.