What do you think of this blouse worn by Jennifer Aniston in Friends?

I just watched this episode of Friends where Rachel wears this blouse to work. I really liked it, sexy, but yet still classy. Then I realised, that it would be SO very easy to DIY! I think I might do it!

But I'm not sure whether it would look too weird in this day and age, and especially for someone like me who doesn't work in fashion lol.

Also, to which occasions do you think is this blouse wearable?

fashiongraffiti.files.wordpress.com/.../...70.jpeg

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... no good. I think because it's "too straight" at the top. Lacking some finesse, it just looks wrong.
    And the combination with the sjawl is just 2 pieces of clothing "accidentally put together". Not a success either.

• it's a tie, not a shawl =)

• Oh goodness, did you EVER see a tie without a shirt?
      Perhaps I'm old fashioned... but it's so out of the ordinary I didn't remark it :-)

• Thanks for most helpful Daph - "Jenny" will certainly follow our clothing advise haha :-)

What Guys Said 2

• I am not a fan to be honest.

• I hate Jennifer Aniston and would avoid anything that she touched.

What Girls Said 3

• hmm to be honest it's doesn't appeal to me and i don't like the the the combination. off the shoulder is nice but with more ruffles and feminine accents.
    instead of stripes i'd go with pastel gingham.

• I kinda like it. If you have nice firm boobs it would look great, I'd wear it without a bra, that could be interesting, lol.

• I don't have shoulders as nice as hers though... Also, is the tie too formal?

• more for casual occassion