Have you ever been told you look like a certain celebrity?

I asked this question a long long time ago due to my boredom and it received a fair number of answers and so I will ask it again.

Have you ever been told you look like anyone famous?

Updates:
I have been told I look Colin Kaepernick on numerous occasions

dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/.../...pernick-24.jpg - ignoring the muscles and tattoos look at the face

http://i.imgur.com/FPxtRgR.jpg - and thats me

0|0
32|11

Most Helpful Girl

• When I had my hair parted in the middle people have told me I look like Simba. Otherwise I have been told I look like this singer from my country.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• i get stopped all the time by strangers in the street in bars at my work, overseas and in my home country, that i look like katy perry. Besides the boobs i would say i can see where they are coming from.

I have also been told i look like the sister from almost famous

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told Blake Lively.

1|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift. Only when my hair is curly though :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Michelle Williams and Katherine Heigl now, but when I was younger, I was actually mistaken for Laura Cover. yeah.. nice one. whatever.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I guess I don't look like anyone famous at all...

This celebrity looks a lot like you though:
    www.dan-dare.org/.../KungFuPandaWallpaper1024.jpg

Family perhaps?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I've never been told I look like a celebrity but I've been told that I look like a little girl from the animated movie the English title was "my neighbor Totoro" I think :)

the girl name is Mei, thats why my friends' call me "Mei" :)

http://movieimage2.tripod.com/totoro/

1|1
    0|0
  • Now- Marian Rivera
    Before- Dae Jang Geum
    :)

0|1
    0|0
    • They seem very different but both are pretty so thats good!

• Thank you :) Marian is Half-Spanish half-Filipina and the other one is Korean... both of them are Asians that's why they seem very different for you :)

• That would explain it

• My sister got confused for Taylor Swift and got free pie one time...

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told Rachel Bilson, but I don't really see it haha

1|1
    0|0
    • Maybe somewhat. Similar skin and hair color.

I'd take it as a compliment; I think Rachel Bilson is very attractive

• Drew Barrymore when her hair's red and Christina Hendricks. There is a bit of a resemblance to Drew but Christina? Nah, my equipment is not as...equipped.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never been told I look like a certain celebrity. I do see similarities between you and Colin Kaeernick.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am often told i look like triendl reina

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone once told me that I look like Chiaki Kuriyama, I don't see it though

1|1
    0|0
  • I was walking down the street in Chicago once, this guy looked at me and said look it's Barbara Streisand? Odd occurrence! Do I look like her "No".

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I've been told I sound like a cartoon character (they didn't tell me which one though)

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy once told me I looked like Katy Perry but personally I don't see how I'd be anything like her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got told I look like Lea Michele, but I don't see it. Apart from the same eye colour and we have the same mole but on different cheeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lauryn Hill mixed with Lisa Bonet.

1|1
    0|0
  • OMG YOU DO!

and not really but one time someone told me i looked like if these too had a baby..(sara sampaio , think is her name and cara delivine) i guess i kinda do in the face and i have greenish blue eyes I don't know?

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...1BZo81s1j552o1_1280.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah all I need is some height muscles and tattoos and we are twins is what I've been told lol.

And that doesn't seem like a bad mixture at all!

• Show All
    • lol the hair cut and everything..but your nose is better hehe

• ^.^ see you I like you lol

• Jessica alba obviously :p

by the way u do look like that guy so much!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but you look like the guy from Kung Fu Panda.

0|1
    0|0
  • Been told I look like a Goonie mixed with Patrick Star and a slight hint of Brad Pitt

0|1
    0|0
  • No never unfortunately :( I can't think of one I look like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like Drew Barrymore. I honestly don't know how that is lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • When I first started at my job everyone said I looked like Kelly Clarkson. I don't see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I looked like Lucy Liu and when I was really young I looked like Zhang Zi Yi

0|1
    0|0
  • Im mixed so I been told I look like a lot of different people lol some more then others and depending if im wearing a lot of make up or not. I've been told i look like everyone from fefe dobson, beyonce to mila kunis, ashley tisdale and selena gomez lol now i mostly get beyonce or selena gomez which is weird because they dont look nothing alike haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes Amanda bynes

0|1
    0|0
  • Hayden Panettiere.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Steven Colbert, Randy Travis, and Ben Affleck. I take the Affleck one to be most complimentary.

Colbert: sp2.yimg.com/.../th

Travis: sp2.yimg.com/.../th

Affleck:

stanzedicinema.files.wordpress.com/.../...__1_.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I usually get told I look like 'someone I know...' but they never know who I remind them of. Never been compared to a celebrity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea my mom once told me that i looked like Ji Sung (Korean actor) I don't really see it though.

www.google.com/search

1|1
    0|0
  • nopes... maybe there is no celebrety born like me..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, not until I came on this site, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like Harold from harold and Kumar.

0|1
    0|0
  • John Lennon or Demetri Martin

0|1
    0|0
  • i have been told that i look like Josh Hutcherson a couple of times

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep almost every fat celeb you can think of, Norman from Seinfeld, Jim belushi from according to Jim. The list goes on and on

0|1
    0|0
  • I have I been told I look like Ashton Kutcher, I see it though.

1|1
    0|0