Things you find most attractive about the opposite gender?

Their walk? Their voices? etc.

I know there are exceptions, but just in general :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Their voice does have a little something to do with it, but I think intelligence and personality is a very large contributing factor in my decision making progress. They also have to be outgoing, because I am introverted and the chances of me approaching her are minimal, no matter how much I lie them. I also like to see the sweet affectionate side of girls. I look more for emotional fulfillment, but I would still like them to not be ugly at least. I would still date a girl who is subpar in the looks department if she met all other qualifications. I am talking strictly about my theoretical perfect girl here, though. Not my perfect one in reality.

What Guys Said 14

• How feminine they are is a really big attractor for me, like when they act girly and cute. Under that is probably figure and their face.

Personally I don't put a lot of weight on how a girl walks and it's pretty hard for a girl to have an unattractive voice.

• The way they move. That smell they get before they get their periods. The voice, the sensitive breasts, the way they shiver when you kiss them on the back of their shoulders.

Thank god for women, I could never keeping going on without them.

• It's hard to beat a nice big pooper (though well-worth the effort).

• Musicians, love women who are musicians. Basically if they are creative/artsy I'm sold. Also I view smart and intelligent as two different things. She doesn't need to be a brainiac, but she needs to be passionate about something, and usually I see women not being afraid to show they are passionate about something, and I like that

• A woman's smile

Her intelligence

Her nurturing capabilities

Her confidence

Her inspirational talks

Her morals

Her passion

Her simplicity

And finally,

Her worst nightmare.

• Faces, skin, curves, softness, and the way they wriggle when they get really excited.

• Her smile, hair, PERSONALITY, if they're not super crude and gross, minimal makeup, laugh, wit, ability to make you laugh back, willingness to just go with anything for awesomeness's sake, knowledge of how to make you just a tad embarrassed or uncomfortable, and comfortable enough to show their own embarassed side without being defensive and laughing about it

• Face, body, voice. Those 3 in that order first.

• Everything... physically and more

• Womens smile wittiness and her smoking hawt n steamy thighs and butt ;-)

• Skin tone, accent and not skinny

• Her voice and the way she laughs!

• Voice. Its my weakness and Ill never tell

• The way they make me feel as if I constantly want to be a better man for them.

What Girls Said 6

• I really appreciate a guy's height, strength, clothing/shoes style (!), voice, quirky mannerisms, laugh, relaxed-nature, and eyes.

• When he sharply inhales when I find his sweet spot. In general, I like my dorky sweet guys. I adore smiles, because they're so genuine and full of happiness.

• I always like the sound of a guy's voice. Especially if he's got a deep voice.

• I like when a guy is sweet to everyone, not just me. Physically I like a guys hands and shoulders. The bigger and taller the better for me! lmao

• I really love hair and nice meaty hips! lol.

• The voice, especially the accent