What type of waiter would you be?

If you worked at a restaurant as a waiter, and you saw an attractive girl/guy customer, what would you do?
Would you pass by and ask them directly what they want or be shy and avoid them by asking the people they came with instead?
Would you stare at them?
What will you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if they're attractive or not, you still have to do your job lol. It would be rude to not make eye contact and ask them about THEIR order directly.

What Guys Said 2

• If it was someone attractive, I'd be normal. But if it was an old lady or something, I'd avoid them in fear of being yelled at or something.

• A Dumb waiter.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha I'm already a waitress, kind of. I wouldn't do anything about it. I feel like it would be unprofessional of me to start asking people out while I'm at work. I would just do my job. I wouldn't avoid them, but neither would I interact with them excessively. And no, I wouldn't stare at them either. Being a waitress is kind of tough, at least where I work. You have literally no spare time to stare at people. You constantly have to watch where you're going, and there's no slowing down.

• I wouldn't treat him any differently. Not professional!