are these outfits appropriate for high school? which ones are ok which ones aren't? i need help ladies?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. No, way too short and your whole back would be showing.
    2. No, too short and your back would be showing. You might be able to wear it with a cardigan and tights and have it be fine though.
    3. I think it could work. The slit shows less leg then shorts or a shorter skirt/dress would.
    4. I think it is too short, but if you wore tights it would be fine. Or shorts under it, but not sure how that would work,
    5.Same as 4.
    6.Sane as 4 and 5.
    7. They are too short to me, but it other girls get away with wearing them then I guess you could.
    8. Fine but you would need a cardigan with it.
    9. It should be fine with a cardigan.
    10. That seems fine.

What Guys Said 4

• Talking about HS?, well honestly all except (2) of them don't seem too appropriate for school. If you were my daughter and we were out with the family somewhere casual...most of them would be fine.
    Like everyone said, depends on the HS. I mean I went to school in Texas and a SoCal beach community. TOTALLY different levels of prudishness lol.
    #1 looks like something I've seen girls wear at the beach or the club on the weekend. Wear that once you move out of the house for your parents sake.

• For the dresses id say no because they arnt long enough, you could put on yoga pants if they could be pulled off with them, the short jeans are fine

• Anything that'sopen back, low cut or shows side boob is going to be a disruption.

• only if you're in southern california and your high school happens to be on the beach

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know what your dress code is.. but when I was in highschool, the only one of those that would have been able to fly was the last one.

• Eh, I don't know what your dress code is for your school but if it were the high school I went to, pretty much none of that would be acceptable. No open back shirts/dresses, no spaghetti straps, no skirts above your arms length, no low cut shirts, etc.

• I don't think these are acceptable.

• I liked all but number 3. That's the only one I wouldn't buy. Maybe number 1 and 2 a little bit too provocative. But they're all nice

• I've seen girls wear outfits similar to 2,3,4,5,6,7, and 10 at my high school. I'd avoid wearing anything strapless like number 9 though... But really, it depends on your school's dress code.

It gets really hot where I live, so my school lets us wear more showy clothes. :p

• 1st one is probably too short. And the 9th one has no straps. Other than that the rest of them look fine.

• First one is too much cleavage for school. 9th one is probably out because its strapless/low cut. The rest I think are fine but some schools don't allow much of anything.