Is it wrong to change yourself?

Okay, my boyfriend has recently lost 15 lbs. And is looking really good we r both 16 and I still look as if I am 12 , still a bit over weight and rarly ware make up. So I decide I am going to change… is that wrong to change to look better for my boyfriend because all these better looking girls are going after him or is this completely normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not really the sort of "change" people talk about not doing for someone. Generally when people say don't change they're referring to your personality, not your health.

What Guys Said 2

• It's "both". It makes sense to change for the better with your partner. It could also be ill-conceived to do so to compete with other females.

• well carrie was ok when doug told her she needed to lose weight. i have no idea why she agreed butttt yeah, if you feel like you need to, go ahead

What Girls Said 2

• step ur game up. nothing wrong w looking cuter

• It's good to change! Especially if it's for the better. :)