Guys, what physical features on girls do you prefer?

I guess my title kinda says it all, and I don't think I have anything else to add..

Most Helpful Guy

• After a long years of my endeavor in the surface of the earth i discovered that choosing physical features to the highest degree is not that important.I would prefer character and her ability to survive our ups and downs..after all physical appearances deteriorated in heart beat and the only thing will remain is her capability of making you smiles everyday.
    But of course physical features is very important for attraction and somewhat it's a pride to have a beautiful lady standing by my side.

-Troll

What Guys Said 10

• Most guys have a certain facial construction that they are attracted to. This is partially influenced by society and the media but there is also a belief that it is influenced by his instinct to have attractive offspring and he will choose a mate that will accentuate the attractiveness of his children.

As for the body, most guys will prefer her to be in-shape with a reasonably sized and shaped bosom and gluteus.

• I used to think I was a boon guy then I started to think no I'm more of a butt guy. But at the same time the whole body has to be perportional to each other. If you have a big butt but no boobs that's a no go or big boobs but no butt again no go. But most important she must be cute.cute personality and cute body. I personally like shorter girls to so yeah that helps too.

• A bubble butt xD
    A big round balloon titz so i can squeeze them all day
    Your sparkle eyes
    Your smexy lips
    Your slim curvies make meh wanna wrap ma arms around them everytime
    Nice long smexy leg
    Is that more than enough?

• Tan complexion
    Tall
    Tits n Ass
    Athletic build
    Long wavy noir hair
    Full lips
    Pretty eyes

• how tall and how tan?

• At least 5'4" after 6' is prob too much
      Tan... sun kissed, Natural, if it looks fake or orange is a turnoff

• Personality is the most important. Do not fall in love in the physical.

• Thick thighs smoking steamy thighs i mean and ass. Bubbly body not athletic

• Does a nice smile count as a physical feature?

• How tall she is,
    Her hair
    Her face
    Her personality
    Her legs and ass, tight jeans and tight leather type pants with a reasonable sized but not huge ass in these pants is a massive turn on and gets me so horny you would not believe it.

• Huge tits please

• Nice smile and butt..

What Girls Said 2

• A guy for me is: smile & eyes

• Basically, What guy doesn't like ass?