Do you love flip flops too? If so, Why and how many you got and which are your favourites?

I love LOVE flip flops and can be in em forever. I got 11 pairs, And my most favourite one are spiderman flip flops and strawbery shortcake ones.

your turn :-p

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them. But it kinds bothers me that they're just as expensive as shoes, which have more material than flipflops. It's really irritating. I think flipflops should cost like half the cost of flats.

I wear rubber flipflops when I'm at home, and I only have one pair of flipflops that I wear outside of home. I call them my "Jesus flipflops", because they have leather straps and has a thick leather ankle strap. I remembered looking specifically for flipflops with ankle straps, so that it has more support. Trying to walk fast in flipflops can be quite a workout for your calf muscles haha!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha em anke straps. I dig em and what? No! They are suppose to be comfy like mine, No soul, flat af:p

What Girls Said 12

• I love flip flops! I wear them pretty much all year long, cold, snow, rain, shine, hot, anytime. My mom has taken my flip flops away from me during the winter to keep me from wearing them. My family likes to joke that I was just born wearing flip flops because I wear them so much and do everything in them. I don't know how many I own...a lot. I own simple plain ones and I own nice fancy ones and everything in between. I have one pair that's my favorite, they're just simple and comfy, they have little jewels on them but they aren't super big or weird looking. I just wear those with whatever.

I LOVE flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I only wear them in summer when I'm at a beach. I have a hard time walking in them, I always lose them!

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha what you mean lose them? Hell I wear em at winters too

• Well, they always fall off my feet (or at least one foot) while walking.

So you live somehwere with no cold weather?

• Hell its always cold here mostly but na. I LOVE EM TOO MUCH TO NOT WEAR EM>> baha and wear your size ones:p

• I had loads still have quite many - but yeah they are so comfy to walk in currently I have black ones on

0|0
    0|0
  • They're bad for my feet so I don't like wearing them. I much prefer my Birkenstocks!

0|0
    1|0
  • I only wear flip flops to the beach and the shower at the gym. i hate seeing woman wear them everywhere. Put some damn heels on ladies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Strawberry shortcake. brah...so not #brocade, more like #girlcode

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one pair use them for the beach other then that I don't care for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 pairs all being black. I wear them when I'm in a hurry, lazy or its really hot out.

0|0
    0|0
  • One pair..not really my liking unless I am going for pedicure or going to buy grocery then I wld wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever i feel like being lazy or if its hot i wear flip flops

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few pairs, I do enjoy a good pair myself, haha!
    I prefer the kind with just a little wedge for me though, flats make my feet ache after walking in them for a long time, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip flops are cheap & crappy. I'd rather sandals

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Don't really like sandals because I hate my feet being bare... I only own one pair and I used them for a rather unpleasant reason, basically in my last job hundreds of men used the showers each day... if they had any diseases, infections or even STD's, well... would you want to be standing in the shower tray?

0|0
    0|0
    • Eww hell no. I get the feel tho bro, Its same when in our team showers with these ill kids ahaha

• Hell yeah! Sandals are the best. In southern California there's like a two week stretch where it's borderline too cold or rainy, so I wear them all the time on weekends and at night.

My favorite pair is a pair of Rainbows. They're made like right down the highway from me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hell yea! Shit, you gotta share me em rainbows someday. I was looking for it in stores, never found it:/

• Show All
    • And no. Hell we brought our foseball machine on that shit, I just can't find em

• Damn dude, that's a lot. I like chappal as well but I got only 1 pair of chappal. Then again I got a lot of shoes for a guy cause I also got 2 pairs sandals, 4 pairs of kicks and 1 pair of work shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate flip flops I hate feet if wearing shoes at the beach didn't suck so much ass I wouldn't even own a pair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I despise flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Why?

Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop.

They are repetitive and annoying like a leaky faucet.

• Lmaoo. can't believe you typed all that bruh! I feel special

• I like wearing flip flops. I only have one pair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would ban the fucking things, I don't need to hear them slurping against sweaty feet and that slapping noise.. disgusting things

0|0
    0|0
  • i love them and i prefer them over shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • I love flipflops i have an adidas one with three stripes over the top

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand flip flops. They are hard to walk in. And feel so uncomfortable. Worst shoes ever invented in my opinion. Worst than uggs.

0|0
    0|0