Need girls opinions of my look at glance? I am the guy in the orange shirt?

I just want to know the opinion of girls or even guys of what you guys think I look like?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look cute, with lots of potential for being super handsome in your 20s. You'll do fine, just be confident =]

What Girls Said 1

• you got a bitch face going on. it its kinda scary.
    people like you need to learn how to smile or at least pretend to :x

• Hahaha, I know that is my, "The weed just finished bitch' face, I do tend to smile with girls.

• well its hard to comment on your face without commenting on your 'facial expression'
      can't exactly comment on a specific feature. have to comment on it as a whole. as a whole, its just scary lol
      besides that you look a bit bit bit toooooo young for my taste. my opinions shouldn't matter as much those under 18. sucks you haven't gotten any yet :o

• Haven't gotten any yet?

What Guys Said 2

• Strong rape-face.

• Well it's really small for one, so I might be off, lol. You're no Tom Cruise or anything, but you don't look that bad. Eyebrows looks pretty bushy though to be honest.

• Haha, wel yeah got monster brows where I live men stay manly and if you go plucking your eye brows they treat you like a girl, you get me?

• I'm sure your country isn't a perfect angel either, lol.

• Well yeah, but you brought up US and compared to that my country is from heaven bro.