Girls do guys like me ever get noticed and what do you think?

So I'm a guy who is basically thin air to women.

I have never been on a date, it's my fault I've never asked a girl out cause i figured Why bother.

I do not have any female friends, like girls never make any effort to talk to me in class or even be the slightest bit encouraging for me to talk to them.

I'm just wondering about the female process here, do you see a guy like me, 6'4 a bit chubby therefore probably disqualified from dating, and think eww he's not worth talking to as a date and or friend.

Or do you simply just not notice guys like me at all.

Basically i'm wondering if women judge me or don't notice me at all?

by the way I'm not bitter or anything I'm a very friendly and helpful person in group projects or if anybody ever needs my help.

fyi my personal hygiene is very good. I take good care of everything so I don't smell bad or anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you're 6'4". Of course you'll get noticed! Lol. I personally don't really talk to guys either. I don't have any guy friends but people say I'm attractive all the time. The main reasons why I would talk to a guy would be if they talked to me first or if I need to talk to them for whatever reason. A bit of fat honestly doesn't hurt. Of course women judge you... Like any other human being to walk this earth.

What Guys Said 1

• "So I'm a guy who is basically thin air to women."
    - I thought you said you were chubby? Nevermind

"I have never been on a date, it's my fault I've never asked a girl out cause i figured Why bother."
    - I rarely every get asked out. From what I know most other guys don't really get asked out much either, or approached.

"I do not have any female friends, like girls never make any effort to talk to me in class or even be the slightest bit encouraging for me to talk to them."
    - People don't really make an effort talking to me much either. I think a lot of people feel like this. We tend to remember the struggles rather than the result. But in general I find that I'm approached more often as a friend and or more if I'm already being friendly or otherwise with other people.

"6'4 a bit chubby therefore probably disqualified from dating"
    - Was a question earlier packed with chubster lovers so I don't think you're disqualified.

• I don't expect to be asked out. I've never experienced girls who liked big guys. I always got turned down and I'm not fat just not skinny or athletic

• I'm willingly gaining weight at the moment, partially because of women.

It's not just a slight minority. Truth be told it doesn't really matter, if you're a great guy then you're a great guy.

You've been turned down? That sounds like a problem with your approach rather than you being the problem