Any GaG users love hair styling?

Do you like hair styling? Do you curl up your hair groom then, spike them etc. before going outside or you just leave it naturally as it is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I style my hair all the time. Usually spend about 10-15 minutes on it.

What Girls Said 7

• hmm… when i need to, yeh.
    i put it up a lot tho when I'm in a rush, which is a lot of the time haha. but i do like playing around with different hairstyles and textures of my hair. i use the internet for inspiration:)

• Ur pix explain enough haha
      I also luv experimenting a diversity of hair stylez to see which best suits meh. If i look good on this one, than im going to do it for the next few yes and than switch it. Im done with spiking my hair for about 3yrs i think..

• fair enough, but i think many women prefer med to long hair, not just me=]

• Yeah i dont like very short hair cuz doesn't have styles at all. Im a very stylish person and like matching myself. Medium to long hair is always my styles so im sticken wif it =}

• I used to straighten my hair EVERYDAY lol. But then I was like... who am I trying to impress? lol. So I just brush my hair a lot each day and end up with wavy hair, put in a little product to keep it that way. If I want more curls, I'll just make two pigtails and braid them- get defined curls the next morning. For super special occasions, I'll straighten my hair completely and gain about three inches!

• I love doing my hair!
    I straighten it and curl it and sometimes do fun updo's if it's hot out.
    I leave my hair natural if I have no weekend plans or when I'm at the gym lol

• I also used to straighten it every day and now i just stick to braiding my hair a lot to get beach waves

• Love it. Mostly use hot rollers. =)

• Yes Korean and Japanese hairstyles :) If i'm not lazy i will style my hair.

• I love hair styling,
    But i also love my hair and i dont use heat , so it won't die

What Guys Said 1

• I buzz it super short. Zero fucks given. Elite face shape master race.