Are long eyelashes attractive on a guy?

My eyelashes are quite long, it curls up a little bit. You would definitely notice it's length if you were near by.

Most Helpful Girl

• i notice, but they don't any effect on me.

What Girls Said 7

• I personally really love long eyelashes on guys, and I sometimes become a bit envious of them because of it. Lols. You are so lucky that you have eyelashes of that length and that naturally curl up. Lots of us girls cheat in order to obtain lashes like that!

• I think it's definitely a positive feature for you...When a girl looks you in the eyes...Ha ha aw...Anyways a friends of mine has long eyelashes (and he's rather handsome) but to get the point across he attracts a lot of girls :) ...Don't listen to that guy...Keep them they make you you

• Yes, they frame your eyes well. Most people in the world consider long lashes to be more attractive just like clear skin or full lips.

• Its not unattractive.

• so cute..don't cut them! long eyelashes make your eyes stand out

• I love long eyelashes on guys! Paul McCartney has wonderful eyelashes. (And so does my boyfriend)

• they are nice. sometimes it makes girls jealous but its nice not a turn on but nice

What Guys Said 3

• I have long eyelashes too and if anyone went near my eyeball with scissors like that one guy said I'd punch them in the face. I have a thing about objects, let alone pointy sh*t, near my eyes...in fact I even got a little uneasy reading that dude's answer

• Yea I have long eyelashes too I am also very sensitive when it comes to my eyes. One time I was getting my eyes checked with this weird scanner thing that shot a puff a air that was moist well it kept catching my eyelashes and the machine didn't work on me...lol

• why don't you cut em

• I actually think it gives me more personality with them. I don't look gay though.

• Steady hands

• I have never heard o guys cutting their eyelashes