Do you believe some people were born cute than turned ugly and vise versa?

This past Sunday my family got together for Easter and my aunt brought up how cute I was as a baby put I believe I was cursed. In other words I was cute as a baby but now that I'm older I'm well Ugly. I wish I was ugly as a baby and good looking now. Anyone else every thought this?

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit. When I was a kid, I was told I was cute all the time. I was even in a magazine as a model and interviewed by a news crew in the library because they thought I was cute. I never got complimented on face now. Girls even come over and say how cute I was when I was younger, but say nothing about how I look now other than I dress well. I still don't think I'm ugly. It's strange. I've even went on a site where it uses mathematical formulas to rate your attractiveness and scored over 8. Maybe I'm just meeting the wrong people and/or people are less generous with their compliments.

• Cool what magazine was it? And what website was this?

• I just remembered. anaface.com

• Oh thanks I'll check it out.

What Girls Said 6

• Kinda. Features just kinda mature and change as you grow. Macaulay Culkin was really cute as a kid and now he looks like hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU#t=148

• Haha. Yes. In my country they believe that ugly babies will become beautiful when they grow up. And beautiful babies will turn into ugly adults.

• Maybe true for some. But for me it was more like; cute as a baby, ugly as a young teen, now better looking again as I near my 20s.

• Yes. When I was a baby I looked like a guy, then toddler like a cute girl, pre teen a hippo and adult a decent woman.

• Oh look its the girl that called me ugly.

• They weren't my friends. I talked to them a few times. Now could you stop responding?

• Like I said no proof=Not good looking.

• No the more you grow you start to look different

• Sure, it can happen.
    Macaulay Culkin was a cute kid... ugly adult.

What Guys Said 2

• my mother said I'm relaxed, snobbish cute bald baby and rarely cried.i turned to be more cuter and awesome in my own way.

• Apparently I never changed. I'd rather be born cute than ugly rather than being seen as the same all my life. :)