Do you have the weird hidden talents?

Do you have any weird hidden talent?
(ex) bend your thumb/wrist backward, memorize numbers (no need for contact book), photographic memory..etc etc etc

I can curl my tongue (I think some people can do, some can't :P) I can grab things with my toes LOL also I can follow a dance choreography really fast :)

What are your weird hidden talents? share with us~~~~!

Most Helpful Girl

• I can wiggle my ears, curl my tonque and lift my thigh muscle only (I don't know how to describe thatt better than this lol) . Oh and I can do that thing where you rub your stomach while putting your hand on your head. And I can learn some school lessons exactly how they are written on the page, position and everything.Photographic memory.But if it changes I can block a little until I remember the information. And I memorize dance moves very easily. And can recognize many songs and artists by the beat at the start or the voice (more often) , but I'm guessing many people can if they listen to music a lot

What Guys Said 12

• I like to think I'm a halfway decent rapper. Opened for KRS-One and Blackalicious at small local venues before withmy buddies' old group back in the day.

• That is soooo awesome~~~~

• Here's a verse I did on some app for my tablet. Not fantastic quality, plus I was sick when i recorded it so my voice is a little iffy. Sounds like me, just affected my range of tone, haha. Anyway, this is a sample, its OK...
      www.theboothapp.com/music.php
      PS: the Scott Brosius I speak of, in case you don't follow baseball from 10 years ago, haha, just so you follow along...
      www.norristownsoftball.com/.../ScottBrosius.jpg

• Scott - expeeally - Brosious!

• I can also curl my tongue, and grab things with my toes, I do so quite regularly as I am too lazy to bend down and pick something up. I can bend my fingers backwards until the are almost touching the back of my hand...

• I am Chuck Norris.

• i was once able to tie a cherry stem into a loose knot if that means anything. it took me awhile but i did it lol

• I can vibrate/shake my hand unusually fast.

• I can wiggle my ears, and Make a u with my tongue

• I can lick my elbow!

• My hidden talent is having no talent at all. :p

• Make woman disappear

• WHATT? haha to where? why?

• Haha because im not as charming.. As least im not a player though, they make a baby appear and then they disappear

• LOL interesting...

• Yeah I can do the helicopter and it is a hidden talent because it can only be done when the clothes are off. Oh and only guys can do it.

• cannot imagine it...how...does. LOL

• your picture is probably "cute" in your eyes but its so sexy maybe because I like feet.

• Oh..haha I didn't think that it is sexy LOL thanks

• I can remember my dreams a week a later with almost full detail.

• I wish I have your "hidden talent" I never remember what my dreams were LOL I just wake up either sad or happy but don't remember why...

• The nightmares are the ones with the most detail, but it doesn't bother me any.

• Glad to hear that! :D thank you for your opinion~

• I've licked my penis, well my forskin to be precise :-D

• Really? :O

• LOL wow... unexpected opinion haha but cool :P

• @cavmanier you're probably right, i'd never leave the house otherwise lets be honest :-P

What Girls Said 11

• I can refuse to have sex with Chuck No---

*an hour of heavy moaning later*

OK I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK.

• Ambidextrous- write and do other things with both hands
    Wiggle my ears
    Touch my tongue to my nose
    Clover thing with my tongue

• I count plate numbers and i can make meaningful words from letters in it :D
    I am not psycho or i am :p

• If I doodle during class, and a few weeks later look at the doodle I remember right away what the class was about and what was told.

And I never forget faces I've seen.

• I can do this

http://i.imgur.com/8T6QMKs.jpg

only with my left hand though :)

• I can wiggle my ears.

• I used to have a photographic memory, but now it only works half (cuz I got hit by a car in 2008)
    Some days I remember everything, other days I don't remember anything at all.

• YOU HAD A photographic memory? that's so cooooooool

• wow...LOL that's amazing!!!

• Yeah, and I still remember the time in the It's not my time - 3 Doors Down video, on the car radio, the clock changes from 10:12 to 10:13 its visible for the first time when the song is 12 to 13 seconds far.
      Second time you see it is around 3:46 or 3:47, something like that :) Last time I saw the video was 10 December 2013, 3:15pm :)

• I can lick my elbow.

• I can talk to the voices in my head for days on end.

• my big toes are double jointed. such a wonderful talent! lol

• I can make a 3 leaf clover with my tongue, haha!
    I have no idea how I do it, no idea how I even discovered that I could do it, been able to forever ^_^

• THAT IS SO COOOOOOOOL!!

• A big tongue is better than short/small tongue LOL I think hahahahaha (some people believe, if you have a big tongue, you are good at languages):P

• Oh how I wish that were true, haha!