I just uploaded my picture. Do I need face surgery?

I'm a 20 year old virgin with Asperger syndrome and no girl liked me because I look like an ugly ogre. I was born as a Syrian Muslim and I hate my face so bad that I really want face surgery to look like an English or Irish American.

Here's a picture of me. Decide if I need the surgery or not? I won't remove the glasses because I don't want girls to think I'm a terrorist.

Maybe I should lose a little weight to improve to thin out the fat from my chin and cheeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha, that last sentence: I won't remove my glasses because I don't want girls to think I'm a terrorist. This made me laugh soooo much.

Personally I don't think you need facial surgery, you have clear skin and good features. However, that is my opinion and if it really bothers you then you should get a surgery. It's all about how you feel about yourself and not what others think.

• Girls would never date a Muslim. I'm willing to covert to Christianity because I despise this terrible religion.

• I'm a Muslim or my parents are I'm atheist.

What Girls Said 6

• No you're not ugly.
    We don't assume a guy is a terrorist just because he looks a bit middle eastern

• I live in Texas (home of Bush) where most white girls would friend zone a Muslim guy on the spot.

Although I had some luck with Mexican girls because a lot of them found me attractive and some were itching to go out with me. I probably need to lower my standards a bit.

• I think religion is a factor. No offence but Islam doesn't enjoy a good reputation in the US. Especially in the way they treat women, so ya I think my parents wouldn't be all that happy either if I brought home a guy that was muslim

It's not about your looks though

• You need a therapist if you seriously think you need face surgery.

That was meant as a compliment, by the way. :)

• You need some surgery in your self esteem, not on your face, perhaps too in your attitude.

• You do not look like an ogre. You're really not that bad. Start working out and boost your self esteem, that will also help give you more definition in your face. If you do surgery I would say very minimal maybe around your chin, but in my opinion you don't need it.

• absolutely not. you're not ugly...face surgery is for people who are deformed all others getting face surgery should probably spend the money on a psychologist.

• People who are always worried about being alone forever need to broaden their horizons maybe not just look for one certain type. U may be surprised and find something u like in someone u never thought would be right for u.

• Girls will not think you're a terrorist without your glasses. I do think you will look soo much better without them. And no, there's nothing wrong with your face.

What Guys Said 2

• You're not a terrible looking guy, if you can develop a nice personality and dress nice I don't see why you couldn't find a girl.

• I should start wearing a cross necklace so girls won't see me as a Muslim woman-abuser. That's the daily $hit that goes on in the Middle East.

• Why don't you go after other Muslim women?

• no man u dont