What do you prefer pretty face, ugly body or ugly face pretty body?

Pretty straight forward what would you prefer the opposite sex with an attractive face, ugly body or vise versa.

• Attractive Face
  • Attractive Body

Most Helpful Girl

• These kinds of questions are so difficult to answer lol. It really depends on the person...but I'm quick to notice a handsome face over an attractive body. Probably because faces are naked and bodies are not lol

• That's the beauty of it. It judges what you rate more.

• Well, it would have to be faces for me... I love looking at peoples' faces =]

What Girls Said 6

• you can fix the body. but you can't fix the face.
    pretty face it is.

• attractive body...and face,,, but body is more important

• I'm more inclined to go towards attractive face but I'm assuming the body isn't horribly bad. I will also be honest and say that I couldn't date someone really overweight. I know shallow!

• Both are really important but I suppose face is more-so because you're mostly looking at the face when the person's clothes are on

• attractive body.

• Well in all honesty I don't care what a guys looks like, love is love and that's all there is to it. But I picked face because I look at their face a lot more than I would look at their body.

What Guys Said 2

• Attractive face because I will spend more time looking at her face than her body. I have to look at her face when talking/listening to her. Pictures of her will always include her face but not always her body.

• Average face and body.