Test: Rate me without glasses?

I normally wear glasses but I want to see if it's potentially a good idea for me to get contacts. So what do you think? My portrait is my profile picture.

• Good
  • Average
  • Bad
    Vote C
  • Bad/Average, but have the potential to look good if you make some minor changes.
    Vote D
How do I tell that I really am good looking and that people online are not just being nice?
Bump. I would like more votes/opinions.

99

Most Helpful Girl

• You're average but you have a lot of potential to look better.
    First of all the angle the picture is taken from is not the most flattering.
    You need a more flattering hair cut. You have nice thick dark brows but you would look so much better if you had your brows done just to refine them a bit.

If you're only 16 there's a chance you can grow taller. I knew a guy who was short for most of high school like 5'5" and in a year he grew to 6'0"+ so you never know. In the mean time make sure you eat a lot. Make sure you eat a healthy balanced diet and get plenty of rest and exercise. Don't smoke or drink alcohol.

My cousin for example, the doctors predicted that he would end up being 6'0" give or take an inch or two but he is only 5'9". When we were growing up my cousin barely ate any real food. Only junkfood, sodas, and meat, never any fruits and veggies. I wouldn't be surprised if that caused his growth to be stunted.

• here is yet another woman , who chooses height over anything else. shallow twit

• i was stating the truth

• evidently not so take what little pride you may have left and just walk away from the conversation. Have a wonderful day everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think you're that bad looking. If you were a nice person I'd definitely give you a chance. You're kinda cute actually lol. But if you have glasses I'd suggest you get the black framed ones. get something thats in style I think you could pull those off. :P

• can i say that if u want to ask a question about ur eyes, it may be more flattering to take a photo which is angled slightly above eye level, just so we can properly see what we're dealing with rather than staring into ur chin. i think u look fine without glasses overall tho. nothing wrong with glasses anyway=]

• I think glasses would look better on you.

• I think you are average to good looking. I don't think glasses would really make that much difference.

• u look average. Good enough to get a girl if thats what you're worried about

• Yeah. The problem is, I am short though. That's the real problem. 5'3.5 at 16. :/ And my parents are both short so I am likely not making it past 5'7 (sigh).

I am also a little worried that some girls will be turned off by my race (Indian), even though I am Americanized and grew up here in America.

• You are decently good looking. Just date short girls!

• your cute. don't let people decide that for you. Okay? ;)

• You are average but have the potential to make yourself good looking. Firstly, get a haircut. Remove your bangs. Secondly, get your eyebrows threaded to make them less bushy and to clean them up. Other than that, you are good to go!

What Guys Said 8

• in my opinion you are good looking guy.

• Dang dude I am jealous I wish I had eye brows as thick as yours I hardly have any eyebrows at all.

• You are on handsome man sir and ofcourse no homo.

• You got the lips like batman!

(No Homo)

• You are above average.

• Do something suave with your hair. Bitches love the Rico Suave look if it's not overdone.

• why is this thread still on the front page of this sight?

• Duh we need to see with & without glasses to rate