Does it mean anything when someone comments on your outfit/appearance?

This person has flirted a bit before, but that may be innocent, friendly flirting.
The comment was about how I was matching a lot that day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only tell you what it means when I comment upon something like that. It means that IO find you very attractive, interesting and would likely drop whatever i was doing for an hour of fantastic sex. Since commenting to a woman with whom a man is attracted by saying, "OMG, can we drop everything immediately and have a button popping, pantie ripping, torrid tryst right here, right now"; I'll say, " Wow, I love the way you look in those shoes (that skirt, those jeans, that thong)". What I mean is, "I;d really like to... see above". If you respond in anyway that permits any further chance for getting to know you, I'll pursue.

On the other hand, I love women, the way they dress, smell, talk, feel, think, flirt and will generally go out of my way to be flattering, I'll really mean it too. I often think the only proof of any chance of a benevolent god is the existence of beautiful women.

What Guys Said 2

• I do it because I think you look good in whatever it was that you were wearing. Sometimes it is just because I really like a particular piece of clothing. But it mostly the way the woman looks in that item.

I know that doesn't make any sense but hopefully this will help clarify. Sometimes I really like an article of clothing on a particular woman, she will look fantastic in it. While the same article of clothing looks meh on another.

• It means they like how you look/what you are wearing. He wanted to give you a compliment. It is a nice thing too do.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like it means anything other than friendly flirting or just being friendly and playful.